Rise course not uploading to LMS

Jul 24, 2018

I'm running into an issue with exporting a Rise course for a LMS.  When I tested the course on SCORM Cloud, it states that the manifest looks good.  However, it's not uploading to our LMS (we use OpenText).  I've tried singling out lessons from the course and when removing a few of the lessons, the upload goes through, but I can't tell what the exact issue is.  What else should I look for or try?  Attached is the zip file.

11 Replies
J S

Hi, finally we discovered that the issue was related to Polish signs in the menu. This is a big issue or us. If the manu contains any type of Polish signs the course won't upload.

I changed the word "Słownik" for "definicje" and it worked. But consider that "Słownik" actually means dictionary, and it's more accurate than "definitions". So it's not perfect, but It wouldbe great if Artculate would solve the issues of  different langauges/signs support.

Thanks!

Julia

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Julia!

Thanks for coming back around to give us an update. I tested the same scenario on my side:

• In a Rise 360 course, I added a lesson titled "Słownik"
  • I published the course for LMS
  • I uploaded the output file to SCORM Cloud

I didn't run into any issues uploading the output. Have you tried uploading your course output file to SCORM Cloud? I'm curious to hear if it uploads successfully. 

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Maya!

It sounds like you've successfully published your content for LMS, and now you need help uploading the output file to Moodle. Is that right? 

If so, this Moodle support documentation should help you! https://docs.moodle.org/33/en/SCORM_settings#Adding_a_SCORM_package

If you followed those steps and you're still having trouble, I would reach out to your LMS administrator for help. Let us know how it goes! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.