RISE course not working when user reviews after completion

Jul 27, 2021

Hi, I recently set up a few courses on RISE and hosted them on our LMS (Litmos) with no problems on upload etc.

When our users access the course, some are being presented with a blank screen or an error message. I think we have resolved this issue but we do have a big problem with users wanting to revisit the course at a later date.

As the courses we have set up are user guides it is important that our staff can access this as and when they need to but this issue is preventing them from doing that.

Can anyone offer any advice please? As this is affecting our whole organisation.

Thanks 

5 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Chloe! Sorry to hear that your Rise courses hosted in Litmos LMS are having problems when revisited by learners at a later date.

Did you try testing your course in SCORM Cloud to see if the behavior is the same? I would give your course a test drive in another LMS environment. That'll narrow down whether this is an issue with your LMS or with the Rise course itself. We use SCORM Cloud for this kind of testing since it's the industry standard. Here's how.

If your course works properly in SCORM Cloud but not in your LMS, kindly open a support case with your LMS provider and share your SCORM Cloud findings to troubleshoot the issue.