Rise Custom Labels Not Working?

Jul 18, 2017

Hi: I have used the custom labels in Rise before. However, it seems to have stopped working. The custom text for Start Course is set to Start but the opening page still has Start Course when previewing.

38 Replies
Pamela Sawyer

Ashley - If you are still working there, can you please tell me why this issue hasn't been fixed 5 years on? Oi.
Rise 360 - this bug is still there. Plus other issues.
So many issues, so much missing functionality that so many people have requested for years. (I read the forums looking for solutions, but they never occur.) Developers are my bread and butter, so I'm knowledgeable about development time. 
Are you waiting to do one big, massive release, or what? My enormous project can't wait.
Pam

Pamela Sawyer

Sorry, this is a time waster. My team has 1000's of pages to change into online learning. If I have to keep going back and forth to ensure my buttons look right, then it will eat up a lot of my time. If it appears incorrectly in Edit mode, then it should also appear correctly (as I set it) in Edit mode. This is a quick change and doesn't take many dev hours to fix/test/release.