Rise Image Block not displaying

Sep 28, 2018

At the close of my Rise project I've added an image with our tag line.  For some reason it won't display.  When I go to edit, I see it there, but when I preview it isn't.  Any suggestions on what I need to do to make this work?

37 Replies
Robin S.

Hi,

I had the same issue. I needed to add a logo at the very bottom of the final page of the training like a banner. I cropped it so that it was as wide as the original image but about a third of the height. The image appeared as desired in Rise 360 however it did not show once it was published in Review 360 and loaded to the LMS. As long as I made the image slightly "taller", the image appeared in Review 360, but like others have previously mentioned, I don't want a lot of white space, especially at the end of the course when if they don't scroll all the way to the bottom, the LMS won't consider that the course has been completed. This is super annoying. Why wouldn't we be able to use the size of image desired? Failing that, if we can't crop to below a certain height, then we shouldn't be able to fall below that threshold in Rise 360 to begin with. I did not test if this is just a function of using Crop, or if I loaded an image that was already the desired size, if the same issue occurs. 

Robin S.

Hi,

I don't want a divider block at the end. I solved the issue as noted above by making the image taller and disabling the entrance animations, but as stated, I don't understand why there would be issues with cropped images appearing in Review 360 when they work in Rise. If the limitation cannot be overcome, then that should be clearly identified in Rise (by not allowing the image to be cropped beyond a certain point). This is clearly a known issue and it would be nice for it to be fixed.

simon krieg

Has this been resolved? removing animations ISNT the answer. After 5 years, surely Articulate has resolved this without a CSS work around. The fees we pay for these products are VERY high, so you would expect a solution after so many queries.

I have the same issue. Is the solution to add height / padding to the image? That just cant be acceptable. I use a logo image at the bottom of each section, to add padding then save as a template block and re-use everywhere is SUCH a waste of time..... Cant you just fix it after 5 years. 3 years ago, apparently you had 'eyes on this'. Why isnt it resolved and can someone provide a guide on how long we will have to wait (given we already have waited 5 years!). It just agitates people and creates frustration.

Please dont ask for the example, you already have many from the discussion above.

Jose Tansengco

Hi Simon, 

Sorry to hear that you encountered a similar issue in your Rise 360 courses. I went ahead and opened a support case on your behalf so we can get you in touch with our support engineers. They'll be able to help check what's happening. Please keep an eye out for an email from our support team.