29 Replies
Robin Sinclair

Hi,

I had the same issue. I needed to add a logo at the very bottom of the final page of the training like a banner. I cropped it so that it was as wide as the original image but about a third of the height. The image appeared as desired in Rise 360 however it did not show once it was published in Review 360 and loaded to the LMS. As long as I made the image slightly "taller", the image appeared in Review 360, but like others have previously mentioned, I don't want a lot of white space, especially at the end of the course when if they don't scroll all the way to the bottom, the LMS won't consider that the course has been completed. This is super annoying. Why wouldn't we be able to use the size of image desired? Failing that, if we can't crop to below a certain height, then we shouldn't be able to fall below that threshold in Rise 360 to begin with. I did not test if this is just a function of using Crop, or if I loaded an image that was already the desired size, if the same issue occurs. 

Robin Sinclair

Hi,

I don't want a divider block at the end. I solved the issue as noted above by making the image taller and disabling the entrance animations, but as stated, I don't understand why there would be issues with cropped images appearing in Review 360 when they work in Rise. If the limitation cannot be overcome, then that should be clearly identified in Rise (by not allowing the image to be cropped beyond a certain point). This is clearly a known issue and it would be nice for it to be fixed.