Rise questions

Dec 06, 2016

Good morning. I have a couple questions.

I wanted to use the process interaction simply because of the different layout, not to describe a process. It appears we cannot remove the "step 1, step 2" part of the process. Is there a way around this?

I've found that I can't change a lesson from one type to another, say from a timeline to text. There's a delete button to delete the lesson but no "change" option to change to a different interaction type. This means you can't test a layout and change it; you have to delete and start again. Is this true?

Thanks. Cheryl

33 Replies
Mark Lenahan

I'm using Google Chrome 31.0.1650.63

Mark Lenahan
Director, Training & Development

AlloSource(r)
Doing More With Life
6278 S Troy Cir | Centennial, CO 80111
Dir 720. 382. 2773 | Fax 720. 873. 0212.
allosource.org

Inspired by the gift of donation from our communities, AlloSource responsibly provides innovative cellular and tissue allografts to advance patient healing.

Mark Lenahan

Oops, sorry about. Just realized how out of date the version of Chrome I was using. I updated it and Rise is now working great. Thanks!

Mark Lenahan
Director, Training & Development

AlloSource(r)
Doing More With Life
6278 S Troy Cir | Centennial, CO 80111
Dir 720. 382. 2773 | Fax 720. 873. 0212.
allosource.org

Inspired by the gift of donation from our communities, AlloSource responsibly provides innovative cellular and tissue allografts to advance patient healing.

Leslie Mosley

I just accidentally deleted the wrong block and did not see the UNDO option. Nor can I get it to come up now. For tracking purposes, could I please request that 1) an "Are you sure?" confirmation step be added whenever someone attempts to delete an entire block, and 2) that the UNDO option be a lot easier to find? I still cannot find it and am dreading recreating all the content and looking for all the images in the content library I just removed!  Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.  :-(

Allison LaMotte

Hi Leslie,

I’m sorry that happened and I understand how frustrating it can be to lose your work. The undo feature appears at the bottom of the page after you delete a block, like in this screenshot

I will let our team know that you'd like the undo feature to appear more prominently.

If I can help with anything else please reach out!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.