Rise Quiz Slow Response Time

Nov 20, 2020

I have launched 7 Rise courses for the first time. Only 5 simple questions per quiz. Export type is LMS, SCORM 1.2. Quiz is set to track using quiz results.

All works as expected, however, upon submitting each individual question/answer, the quiz takes up to 60 seconds to accept the answer and move on to the next question. Our users are finding this quite annoying and unacceptable.

(The LMS is a German based product from SoftDeCC Software GmbH) Other quizzes made with other authoring tools work just fine.

Any suggestions?

4 Replies
Renz Sevilla

Hi Rebecca! 

Thanks for reaching out! Karl is correct, the answers should be immediately accepted.

To narrow down the issue, we can suggest testing your file on SCORM Cloud, and then enabling debug mode.

Alternatively, if it's okay to share your file with us, you can start a case and we can work through those steps with you together!

Andy Wasklewicz

Rebecca were you ever able to resolve this issue? I'm seeing the same issue with SCORM packages being migrated from one LMS to another. In older LMS, SCORM files play fine, with new LMS there's ~5sec pause after each quiz question. Digging through logs I can't seem to identify where the problem lies. 

Lea Agato

Hi Andy, have you tried re-publishing your course before uploading them to your LMS? If you're still getting the same results, you can test your course in SCORM Cloud?  

If you like, you can share your files with us by uploading them here, and our team will reach out to you directly to help you troubleshoot the issue!