Rise Review and Blocks Gone Forever

Apr 17, 2024

Hello,

1. The review feature for Rise often doesn't share the correct screen shot and more often than not, the screen shot is a blank or color filled box with no content. It doesn't match up. 

2. Also, it would be beneficial if the reviewer is able to highlight the text they are referring to in a block like in a Word document. Otherwise, it takes time and effort to find the text the reviewing is referring to. 

3. There are times (thankfully not frequently) that I accidently delete a block and I wasn't able to click the undo before it's gone for good. 

2 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Ann,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. We are currently tracking a known issue in Review 360 where screenshots in the feedback tab are not showing the correct image. I've added this post to the bug report, and we'll be sure to update you as soon as it gets fixed. 

As for the other two items you raised, these are both good enhancements that would enhance the overall user experience. Feel free to share these with our product team through a feature request!