Rise Subscription Best Practices Question
My client is a large organization. They wish to hire different consultants to develop courses using Articulate 360/Rise. We expect that the consultants will disappear after development and their Articulate 360/Rise accounts might expire. The organization will continue to edit the courses.
We want to ensure that the course development materials will remain accessible in the cloud after the consultant subscriptions end. I have read the article below but I want to confirm the best practice:
Can you confirm whether this would be the best approach?
1. Organization purchases one license for Articulate 360/Rise.
2. One or more external consultants also purchase licenses for Articulate
3. After external consultants have finished developing their courses, they
transfer course ownership to the organization's license.
4. The organization can now continue to edit the courses in the cloud.
5. If, in the future, the organization wishes to hire another consultant
to edit an existing course:
5.1. New consultant purchases articulate 360/Rise license
5.2. Organization transfers course ownership to the new consultant
5.3. Consulting transfers ownership of the course back to the organization's
account once modifications are made