Rise - tracking student progress

Apr 05, 2018

Hello,

The question is in the title :) Is it possible to track student progress on Rise? If not, which other Storyline 360 tools could work? I use Moodle as a LMS.

Thanks for your feedback!

Julie

10 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Julie, 

Rise courses be hosted and tracked in a learning management system (LMS), and you can export Rise courses for AICC, SCORM 1.2, and SCORM 2004 4th Edition learning management systems.  Just open your Rise course for editing, click Export in the upper right corner of the screen, and choose an LMS specification.

You can track by course completion percentage or quiz result:

Michel Toyos
Alyssa Gomez

Hi, E-Learning Rosenbauer!

Right now, Rise 360 will report Incomplete or Complete, but not percent partially complete. We have seen similar requests for partial completion data, so I'll add your vote for that feature!

Do you Know if it´s in the roadmap of Rise?

My vote for it.

Janark Gray

Hi, is there any way on Rise 360 that we can make sure learners are not skipping through and scrolling down pages and clicking the Continue/Next button at the bottom? They could literally do our full course to completion in under 2 minutes of scrolling and clicking.

Is there a way to make the continue/next button greyed out until the learner makes an action with interacting/clicking any of the course content?

If there isn't a conditional 'Continue' button like this readily available, is there a work around to deal with this issue?

Janark Gray

Hi, I resolved this issue. I found the condition you can select in the options for the CONTINUE button.

If anyone does not know what I'm talking about, if you use the DIVIDER and CONTINUE button option from the Block Library, highlight the button and select Edit. Then you will see 'Completion Type' with a dropdown menu of options. Select 'Complete Block Driectly Above' or 'Complete All Blocks Above' so that learners have to complete the content in the block above in order for the CONTINUE button to appear and progress.