Scrolling issue with Process (steps) in Rise

Dec 09, 2020

Hello - 

I exported a course from Rise and one of the blocks is a "Process" with several steps and an arrow to click through. When I preview in Rise, it looks fine, but in my LMS, every time I click the arrow to go to the next step, the screen automatically scrolls to the bottom of the page, which cuts off part of the block, some information and, most annoyingly, the arrow that is used to click through. If it matters, the LMS I'm using is Litmos - I can't find any settings on that side to toggle to fix this, so I'm hoping I can control/stop that auto-scroll a different way?

Thank you!

1 Reply
Chino Navarro

Hi Shannon,

I am sorry about the experience with the process block. To help determine if this is an LMS issue or not, can you test your course in SCORM Cloud.

Here is an article on how to test Articulate content in SCORM Cloud:
https://community.articulate.com/series/learning-management-systems-lmss/articles/how-to-troubleshoot-your-lms-with-scorm-cloud

If the issue also occurs in SCORM Cloud. Please create a case here, and our support engineers will take a closer look at your course.

If the issue doesn't occur in SCORM Cloud, it does look like the issue is with the LMS. 

Are you accessing the course from a mobile device?
What browser are you using to access the course?