Seaching for files in Content Library by file name in RISE

Jan 23, 2018

Hi Alyssa,

I love the Content library in RISE. A feature which would make my life easier would be to be able to search for photos or images by their file name rather than only by their index-search string.

The first search is done by using a search strings, like “question” or “office table”. But what if you want to re-use the same photo? Because maybe you need to re-use it for consistency issues in the same course or 12 months later you remember a great picture you once  found.

Now the challenge is to remember, which search string you might have chosen. So much easier it would be to just copy the actual file name from the “edit”-section and then paste to search through the Library (like this one: “zsvbLxQys1AR6Qjx-stock-image.jpg”.)

I read that the team is working on adding a function like “recently used”. Which is already great but over time it might not be looking back long enough. One year later the recently ones might get lost.

I hope my explanation made sense and thanks for your consideration to take a look at this

Matthias

1 Reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.