Shared Team Folders?

May 20, 2022

Hello!

My understanding is that on my Teams account, Folders in Rise 360 are only visible to the individual, rather than the whole team. Is that correct?

If so, does anyone have a solution for using Folders when there is a handful of people on the team managing many Articulate courses?

Thanks!

Steve

43 Replies
Kirsty Foxwell

Hi all, relatively new Articulate 360 user here. Up until this point I have been the only person in my organisation to have a license but we are starting to add other users so I am interested in this thread.

My understanding is that you can collaborate on Rise 360 content and create/edit courses at the same time.  Is the issue here that where you have a large number of courses you need to add team members/collaborators for each course individually, and having a shared team folder would avoid that?

I'm interested to understand this as we move to adding other Articulate users.

Thanks Kirsty

Angelo Cruz

That's correct, Kirsty!

You can create and edit different lessons in a course at the same time or take turns fine-tuning the same content. Collaborative authoring is exclusively available to Articulate 360 Teams.

We are still tracking requests for shared team folders in Rise. I can add you to the list so that you'll get notified if we receive any updates or make any changes that will help.