Sharing a Course with another Articulate Rise user

Nov 04, 2023

Hello,

I have an individual Articulate Rise account. Is it possible to share a course I made with another person who has an individual Articulate Rise account? I want that person to be able to make whatever changes they want to the course using their Articulate Rise account.

Is this possible? Is this something that can be done by simply using the "Send a copy via email" function?

Thanks for any help with this question

David

8 Replies
Judy Nollet
David Sean

So this kind of sharing of a course is possible between two Individual Account Articulate Rise users. The advantage of havng a Teams account would be greater ease of sharing and collaborating. Is this a good summary?

As Phil pointed out above, with individual accounts, one person can send a copy to someone else. But that creates separate versions of the course. So if you send a copy to a colleague to edit, they then have to send a copy of their edited version back to you if you need to continue working on the course. That, obviously, can create problems with version control. 

Those with a Team  account can share the same copy of the course. In other words, any team member sharing the course can make edits, and other team members will see those edits.