SOS: NOT ABLE TO EXPORT SCORM FILE IN FREE TRIAL VERSION

Mar 14, 2024

Hi community! I played around with one of the demo courses in Rise and wanted to try exporting a SCORM file and uploading it in the LMS (also free trial) that I intend to buy, just to experience how is the process and then make sure I purchase after trying both systems. Long story short: I followed tutorials and when I try to export on the free trial version the only available function is to publish. The files I have in my laptop (The SCORM ones) are not zipped and can't be uploaded in the LMS. So I'm kind of frustrated. I am doing something wrong here or is it that the trial version doesn't allow exporting courses? I appreciate your help!!!

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hi Catalina Triana,

Happy to help!

Rise 360 courses are exported in a zip file by default. You'll want to make sure that you're publishing your course with the LMS option selected as shown here: 

If the files aren't exporting as zipped for you, you can zip them yourself using compression tools like Winrar or 7-zip, however, this step shouldn't be necessary. If you're still having trouble with your published output of your Rise 360 courses, please open a case with our support team here for additional assistance.