Text doesn't show during user input on rise360 when using an articulate storyline block.

Jan 19, 2024

Greetings! 

I am doing an interactive app demo in articulate storyline and putting that as a block inside of rise360. 

It works perfect on web, including the portion where the user enters text. They can see their text as they type and it saves correctly. 

But if the user tries the content on mobile, the user can't see their text as they type it in. That makes things really difficult to troubleshoot since my triggers are checking variations of spellings. 

Is this a known issue? Is there a work around?

Any advice would be appreciated! 

2 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Jesus, 

Happy to help! 

Would you be willing to share a copy of your Storyline 360 .story project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening? We'll delete it when we're done testing!

Just to give you an idea of how I'll be testing your file, I'll be publishing it to Review 360 and then embedding the content in a Rise 360 course. I'll then publish the Rise 360 course to Review 360 and in LMS format, and test it on devices that I have access to so I can see if the issue is specific to certain devices, or if it is course-related. 

Please include which devices you are using to view your course, so we can test your content as accurately as possible.