Track learners' progress without LMS support?

Sep 22, 2021

Hello,

I need to design a training in Rise that will be offered to employees and outsiders, and those who get the passing score will need to be tracked. Basically, it's a mandatory health and safety training required to get on our premises.

My problem is how to track the progress of the external participants: the training will have to be published on a server accessible to all those who received the link, and it cannot be integrated into our LMS (because logins would be restricted to employees).

My best shot would be to have  the learners takes the training in Rise and at the end of the training there'd be a link to MS Forms where they complete the quiz. But I would obviously prefer a solution that allows me to manage everything in Rise (more straightforward, much easier for them to go back to the exact part of the training that they haven't mastered yet)

Do you have any ideas please?

1 Reply
Saurabh Chauhan

Hi,

You can setup a WordPress instance with GrassBlade xAPI Companion plugin to launch your Rise 360 content (xAPI Package).

Connect the plugin to any LRS and set it to "ask Name & Email" before launching content. Now send the page link where you added your Rise content to the learner. 

They will attempt the content and you will get all activity reports in your connected LRS.

Take a look at this example: https://demo.nextsoftwaresolutions.com/guest-access/