Update Account Email Address

Aug 21, 2023

Hello,

When my team members are attempting to update email address on account, they are getting an error stating the email address is not valid. We have a teams subscription and I am account admin. I noticed some of my team members had our company's old email address from when they first received their Articulate license and they need to be updated to our company's new email address/domain. Any thoughts?

1 Reply
Gren Foronda

Hi Jarrod!

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear that your team members are getting an error when updating their email addresses.

What is the exact error message? It is most likely that the email address they would like to use already has a related Articulate ID, which could have been created when they joined E-learning Heroes, downloaded a trial, and so on.

As a workaround, you may remove the users and reinvite them using their correct email addresses. If the users have existing content in their user accounts, you can remove them from the team and choose to transfer their content to another user (their correct email addresses). See more details here:

Let me know if you have additional questions or clarifications!