url/embed to prefilled google form does not display filled question

Jul 26, 2017

I want to use a single Google Forms after each section in a module.

To distinguish between the sections I've  created a couple of prefilled links like this one: 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf46K8Eo7ymX82gywA6So2SEpPcheN_B9F3bULgFseiyamF-g/viewform?usp=pp_url&entry.1567057590=Afspraak&entry.1875732228

When I use this straight from the browser the field is prefilled. However when I use the url/embed block the field isn't prefilled.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards, Berno

8 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Berno, thanks for reaching out and including the form link!

We use Embed.ly to embed rich media in Rise courses. When I dropped your form link into the Embed.ly Embed Code Generator, it appears that Embed.ly is removing the pre-filled text. 

If the pre-filled text is something you'd really like to keep, could you create a hyperlink or a button to open the form in a new window? 

Crystal Horn

Got it - I wonder if there's an issue with the parameters in that embed code. We use this general guidance for embeds in Rise 360

I have this example I created with Google Forms, though it doesn't have prefilled fields. We're happy to sign an NDA in a private case if it helps. Otherwise, I recommend removing parameters to test if any of them are causing an issue.

Let me know how you make out!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.