Use more than one accent color in Rise 360

Oct 09, 2019

Is it possible to use more than one accent color (Theme) in Rise 360? I've used an orange from one of our logo colors (because so many other projects use the blue) and when I create a 'Note', I've received feedback that it looks like a warning box.  It would be great if I EVERYTHING didn't have to be one accent color.

Looking forward to your responses!

56 Replies
Nicola Fern

Oh, I know. This is FINE if it just doesn't work on a background colour on a few blocks, but I'm not manually changing every single link's colour when it's too pale against white for text purposes. We should absolutely be able to set a separate link colour.  I'm also not sure why we have to change the text colour before the link is added.

If I was going to do that, given I'm not always the one entering content initially, I would be going around removing links, changing colours and then re-adding the link. Total time sink where it doesn't need to exist.

Rebecca Kennedy

Please add me as a +1 for this request. I would especially appreciate the ability to assign complimentary colors globally to headers and subheads. I understand that we can do it manually but once it's been manually  changed, it will not revert in the event of theme change (in our case, a rebrand). I love this product but have never worked on a platform with so few enhancements after 4+ years of use.