Last Post Replies
Walt Hamilton
I got home last night, and the cat insisted he had not been fed all day, and was STARVING. I hadn't been there all day, so I didn't know, and my wife was off to her qu...
4 days ago
By Judy Nollet
murat karayılan
Merhabalar; Normal mp4 videosu ekleyip daha sonra bu videonun izlemesini ve izlemediği ya da ekranı alta aldığında durdurma gibi kısıtlamları nasıl sağlayabiliriz. Bu ...
2 hours ago
By Ginger Swart
Alex Milyaev
Hello! Often in soft skills courses, there is a need to create a test where there are no right or wrong answers. For example, personality or psychological tests where,...
2 hours ago
By Ginger Swart
cgaither@autotraining.net Gaither
The CFO of our company has tasked me with finding someone to talk to us about how you are deploying articulate and online learning in general. If you some time or know...
3 hours ago
By Ginger Swart
Tricia Verkuilen
Good Afternoon ~ I am curious to know the copyright rules for embedding a YouTube video into a course on First Aid. Also, has anyone ever used a YouTube video an...
3 hours ago
By Tricia Verkuilen
David Clark
I am facing problem to learn Data Structure and Algorithm. I think it is very easy but I learn push operation in Data Structure but it is not understand by me. Can you...
3 hours ago
By Ginger Swart
murat karayılan
Merhaba; 2 farklı e-öğrenme olarak sisteme yüklediğimi eğitimi, kullandığım eğitim platformuna yükledim. sorum şu olacaktır.bu iki farklı eğitimi birbirine sisteme bağ...
10 hours ago
By murat karayılan
Ari Avivi
Before I go too far into the design work, i wonder if anyone has a mission impossible / spy type template that I can use.
18 hours ago
By Sara Bean
Steven Monroe
I have a client who does NOT want the learner to know whether the question they just answered in the quiz is correct or incorrect. How do I remove the correct or incor...
23 hours ago
By Peggy Stringfellow
Michael Oppenheimer
I have recently started using Bing's AI Image Creation tool for generating illustrations in lesson that I create for compliance training at the university that I work ...
1 day ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Tom Hadley
Reach ONLY available to teams what about single user
1 day ago
By Tom Hadley
Ian Mondrow
Hi all, I am in the process of developing a course on "how to deliver a training." I wanted to include a video clip from a TV show, but I am unable to find the clip on...
2 days ago
By welson jhon
Nikki Gillam
Hi Team, I would like to do a Pre-test as an option to opt-out of the learning module scene's but based off of the questions. Example, If I have 10 questi...
2 days ago
By Judy Nollet
Bridget O'Dell
Ever wish you had visibility into how users are interacting with the courses you create, such as which slides they’re viewing, what answer they selected in each questi...
2 days ago
By John Cooper
Thor Melicher
If you’re reading this post, I’m sure you’re aware of the challenges when translating a Rise 360 course: Rise 360 XLIFF files can be challenging for traditional CAT (...
2 days ago
By Andrea Parker
Judith Reymond
Hello everyone! I'm working on a project that uses a drag and drop interaction to bedeck a figure in the British Crown Jewels. When the user hovers over an item,...
3 days ago
By Judith Reymond
Michelle McGrann
Yesterday, my dad( very computer novice) was on a website that had buttons. I was watching him, and instead of clicking the button to go to the page, he would scroll t...
3 days ago
By Alex Milyaev
Chris Hodgson
Have you ever been too scared to complete your eLearning before?! https://discoverelearninguk.com/projects/house-of-horror-psychological-horror-elearning-experience-bu...
3 days ago
By Michael Tull
Michelle McGrann
Hi, I attended a training for Articulate it is was the graphic design one, and David said he uses a extension or plug- in tool that will tell you the type of fon...
3 days ago
By Michelle McGrann
Jaanki Patel
I have a course that is translated in to 18 languages and grouped in to 3 regions. is there a way to package all of them in one and then allow the user to select the r...
4 days ago
By Ginger Swart
Emmy Edie
Curious: how much content do you expect to get from your SMEs before you create a training? Do you ask them to provide all the details they want included, an outline o...
4 days ago
By Ginger Swart