Here are some helpful tips to help learners who are dealing with slow (or no) internet.
If you’re new to creating software training—and even if you’re not!—you might use the terms screencast and software s...
Here are six areas to focus on when you're deciding to save or scrap an old e-learning course.
Illuminate the path for your learners with these simple tips for creating crystal-clear course navigation.
Learn all about the myth of left-brained and right-brained learners ... and what to focus on instead.
Your boss just came to you and told you the company is switching from your old authoring tool to Storyline 360, and g...
Follow these 7 pro tips for writing effective post-training evaluation surveys.
No two storyboards are exactly alike, so how do you know what information to include in your project's storyboard? We...
Looking to revamp your new hire onboarding process? Read 5 creative ideas to improve your onboarding program.
Here are 10 tried and true techniques for hooking learners right from the start.
Here are the three essential documents you need for aligning expectations with your e-learning project stakeholders r...
One of the most common questions we hear from e-learning pros is What’s the best way to present my content? The short...
I’m always on the lookout for tips to help me create effective courses quickly. If you’ve ever used Rise 360, then yo...
With thousands of fonts to choose from, selecting the right ones for your e-learning project can be a big decision. I...
The visual appearance of your e-learning course influences how (or whether) your learners engage with it. And since y...
Learn how to apply the Kirkpatrick model to evaluate the quality of your e-learning courses or other online training.
Have you ever wanted to create a gamified quiz, but didn’t know where to start? Or maybe you had a few ideas, but fel...
We asked our community members to share their most challenging projects. Here’s one of the responses we received. ...