Your Articulate 360 subscription includes full access to the Content Library 360, a collection of professionally-designed slide templates and course assets that dramatically speeds up development and wows your audience.
Presenter 360 is tied directly into the Content Library 360, so you can browse templates and add them to your e-learning courses with the click of a button. All you need is an internet connection.
Be sure to check the Content Library 360 often. We're constantly adding new templates to inspire you and keep your designs fresh.
To open the Content Library 360 template browser, go to the Articulate tab on the PowerPoint ribbon and click Content Library 360.
Then use the search features at the top of the window and the filters along the left edge to find a template that fits your content and style needs. (Click a filter to enable it. Click it again to clear it.)
When you click a slide thumbnail image, its title and description will appear on the right side of the window.
To add a Content Library 360 template to your project, just browse to it as described above, select it, then click Insert Slide in the lower right corner. It’s that easy!
Tip: Import multiple templates at the same time by holding down the Ctrl key or the Shift key and clicking additional thumbnail images.
When you add a template from the Content Library 360 to your project:
- The slide you chose will be automatically added after the active PowerPoint slide.
- You can use theme colors and theme fonts on the Design tab of the PowerPoint ribbon to quickly customize the template to match your brand requirements or style guide. See this video tutorial to learn how.
- The theme of the template will be added to the themes gallery on the Design tab of the PowerPoint ribbon, so you can easily reuse it later.
- All the layouts for the template will be added to your PowerPoint slide masters, and you may customize them as you’d like.
- Slide templates will automatically adjust to fit your PowerPoint slide size. In most cases, you won't need to make any changes after importing a template, but if you're using a super widescreen or portrait layout, you might need to resize some objects to fit properly.