"I tried a repair a few months ago. I will connect with support. Thanks."
- 6 years ago10/29/14 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
"Oh, got it. Yes, I am able to record in other programs without any issues (using same computer and mic). The audio problems in storylin..."
- 6 years ago10/28/14 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley. Yes, I have the most recent storyline update (7). I am using Windows 7 professional. I have tried using other microphones...."
- 6 years ago10/28/14 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
"I just installed the new update today hoping that it would help, but no change. I am working locally."
- 6 years ago10/27/14 at 8:23 pm (UTC)
"Hello. I have been having the EXACT same issue that Lara was having in this original post. I used to be able to record audio with no is..."
- 6 years ago10/27/14 at 8:08 pm (UTC)
Amy Gibson replied to the discussion Everything we know about Cornerstone on Demand and Storyline!
"Chris, You can't completely remove trainings from CSOD. You can make them inactive or you can reversion. Welcome to the unnecessarily c..."
- over 6 years ago07/22/14 at 12:37 pm (UTC)
"I ended up running the clean installation and it improved the audio, however the webcam image is still very messy when I publish into Sto..."
- over 6 years ago06/04/14 at 9:01 am (UTC)
"I am also having terrible audio issues with replay and the web cam is also pixelated/delayed when I publish. The strange thing is that I..."
- over 6 years ago06/03/14 at 8:26 am (UTC)
- almost 8 years ago04/18/13 at 10:15 am (UTC)
"Any idea of what the story size was in the published example?"
- almost 8 years ago04/18/13 at 5:49 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the feedback. For some reason once I clicked record, I was able to save & close. I'm not sure why the audio editor was ..."
- almost 8 years ago01/24/13 at 12:26 pm (UTC)
Amy Gibson started a new discussion Audio Editor frozen
"Help! The audio editor won't close and I can't click outside of it. I will lose a lot of work if I have to close the whole program. An..."
- almost 8 years ago01/24/13 at 11:12 am (UTC)
"Happy to stir things up! Thanks for your attention to this, Bruce and Kevin. This is the first time that I couldn't figure something ou..."
- 8 years ago01/10/13 at 4:35 am (UTC)
"Thanks for your help!"
- 8 years ago01/09/13 at 9:53 am (UTC)