"Thanks Matthew. However, if I am launching the Index.HTML5 file for the course, do I still need flash player installed to open the pages ..."
- almost 2 years ago09/12/19 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Ashley for this derailed response. It is really helpful. "
- almost 2 years ago09/11/19 at 11:30 am (UTC)
Angad Jadhav started a new discussion HTML5 Output of Courses
"Generally, we publish a course to HTML5 format in Articulate Studio, or Storyline, to make it play in all browsers and devices. Now ..."
- almost 2 years ago09/10/19 at 5:49 pm (UTC)
Angad Jadhav started a new discussion Published course package in Articulate Storyline
"Assume that while creating a course in storyline, i include various types of media assets, such as images, pictures , diagrams, graphics,..."
- almost 2 years ago08/27/19 at 5:42 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Vincet for your response. This is really helpful. Thanks again."
- almost 2 years ago08/27/19 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
Angad Jadhav started a new discussion line 360,
"In Storyline 360, when I publish the output to HTML5 Only, no SWF file gets generated. That is a great feature as we can seamlessly uploa..."
- 2 years ago07/26/19 at 4:38 am (UTC)