"Hi Maarit, We use JoomlaLMS solution to manage the e-learning content. The system is hosted on our own server. As for you tracking need, ..."
- over 8 years ago05/07/13 at 4:23 am (UTC)
"Hi Frank, If you're still in search, try JoomlaLMS solution. It's quite intuitive and seems to have the features your require - tracking ..."
- over 8 years ago04/29/13 at 3:13 am (UTC)
Annika Brown replied to the discussion Need help with LMS decision....is Moodle that great?
"Hi Sarah, as a good alternative to open source free lms solution you've been shared, I can recommend a paid but not less effective Joomla..."
- over 8 years ago03/25/13 at 7:13 am (UTC)
"Hi guys, I'm gonna be the first lady speaking out on this theme For me "engaging course" means a course to which you want to return a..."
- over 8 years ago02/01/13 at 1:36 am (UTC)
"Hi Kevin, The easiest way to publish your Storyline course in Joomla is to insert into a learning management system. Try JoomlaLMS, for ..."
- over 8 years ago01/24/13 at 4:11 am (UTC)
"Good job, Daniel, thanks a lot! Really useful tips."
- almost 9 years ago12/19/12 at 5:47 am (UTC)
Annika Brown replied to the discussion E-Learning that is More Dynamic? What Do You Suggest?
"Hi Helena, Let me add my suggestion on how I understand a dynamic course - it is probably a learning element with an easy-to-get and user..."
- almost 9 years ago11/22/12 at 1:56 am (UTC)
"Hi Judith, With Articulate Storyline we create SCORM packages from our presentations and video trainings and further upload them to our L..."
- almost 9 years ago11/21/12 at 3:58 am (UTC)
"I would suggest looking at JoomlaLMS. It is highly customizable and user-friendly (for both administrating and learning). The reporting a..."
- almost 9 years ago11/05/12 at 2:32 am (UTC)
"Hi Chris, We are using JoomlaLMS, and are happy with it for the moment. Even though it is a commercial software, the prices are surprisin..."
- 9 years ago10/22/12 at 6:43 am (UTC)
"Hi Patrick, If your trainees' database is fastly growing, I would suggest JoomlaLMS as an lms solution for your company. Firstly, it's a ..."
- 9 years ago09/17/12 at 5:08 am (UTC)
"We are using JoomlaLMS for a year already, and are quite happy with the solution! It has a wide list of features: http://www.joomlalms.c..."
- 9 years ago08/30/12 at 5:33 am (UTC)