Brian Shipe added the course File Drop
"Drag and Drop files interaction."
- 14 days ago04/22/21 at 10:28 pm (UTC)
Brian Shipe commented on the article Using Drag-and-Drop Interactions in E-Learning #321
"A little late on this but here's mine! https://360.articulate.com/review/content/faa83384-cf78-4cdb-86d5-f8ea1a566e75/review"
- 14 days ago04/22/21 at 10:26 pm (UTC)
"Thank you! I actually spent most of time working on that snowflake animation. It took a lot of tweaking. I appreciate it."
- 2 months ago03/19/21 at 1:47 am (UTC)
- 2 months ago03/18/21 at 5:12 pm (UTC)
Brian Shipe added the course ELC #318 - Nature's City GIF's
- 2 months ago03/16/21 at 12:24 am (UTC)
- 2 months ago03/16/21 at 12:21 am (UTC)
"Hey Everyone, here's my entry for the week. Nature's City! https://360.articulate.com/review/content/7b64a929-4e91-43f0-a5bf-530492b..."
- 2 months ago03/15/21 at 3:54 am (UTC)
"Late! But here is my post for the week. It's called Owl Our Might. https://360.articulate.com/review/content/ab22e327-516f-45bd-8d1d-..."
- 2 months ago03/12/21 at 1:12 am (UTC)
Brian Shipe added the course Portfolio
"Please check out my portfolio!"
- 2 months ago03/11/21 at 11:19 pm (UTC)
Brian Shipe commented on the article Using Interactive Checklists and To-Do Lists in E-Learning #291
"This is great."
- 10 months ago07/25/20 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
"Not a problem at all. I prefer video messages myself. This was one of those times where I thought it was essential. "
- 11 months ago06/20/20 at 12:51 am (UTC)
"Yes, I had a lot of stuff in the hidden state until prompted to change. "
- 11 months ago06/19/20 at 10:32 pm (UTC)
"Tom, I really appreciate you taking the time to figure out those issues. I think I got lost in trying to solve one issue so much that I f..."
- 11 months ago06/19/20 at 8:47 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for this tip! I've never thought about putting an additional shape behind the button. I will definitely make that change.,"
- 11 months ago06/19/20 at 7:25 pm (UTC)
"Tom, Some of the stuff that’s extra was me attempting to solve other issues. 1. I paused the timeline because when I didn’t have the cue ..."
- 11 months ago06/19/20 at 5:13 pm (UTC)
Brian Shipe started a new discussion Issue with some course interactions
"Hey heroes! I'm having an issue with a sample course I'm working on. There are two issues. The first is that I can't get a qu..."
- 11 months ago06/19/20 at 4:09 pm (UTC)
Brian Shipe commented on the article What Do Course Designers Need to Know About the ADDIE Model? (2020) #284
"Here is my example. Kept it simple this time. https://360.articulate.com/review/content/19618283-6652-4ada-83d8-d23784cce68f/review"
- 11 months ago06/02/20 at 7:56 pm (UTC)