"As I'm the original poster on this, I'd like to point out that the most recent reply has been stated and re-stated for more than 2 years!..."
- 2 months ago08/21/20 at 5:30 pm (UTC)
Charles Radanovich replied to the discussion How To Build A Custom Countdown Timer in Storyline 3 or 360
"This works well provided you don't need to show any other layers, as noted above. The timer text still shows but the countdown ..."
- 6 months ago05/06/20 at 11:44 pm (UTC)
Charles Radanovich started a new discussion countdown timer SL 360
"Is there a way to add a timer that spans an entire story without starting over on every slide?"
- 6 months ago05/04/20 at 4:28 pm (UTC)
"Assuming you're relatively up to date on the Storyline 360 app, picture replacement should be okay, shadows states notwithstanding. Are y..."
- 7 months ago04/10/20 at 1:51 pm (UTC)
"Hi Laura, I feel your frustration. If I'm understanding you correctly, you had replaced multiple images in a project with other imag..."
- 7 months ago04/10/20 at 1:21 pm (UTC)
"I have your email on file from 2018, if it hasn't changed."
- 9 months ago02/09/20 at 9:01 pm (UTC)
"Can I email a link to you? I’d rather not post it publicly and the file is about 86 mg."
- 9 months ago02/09/20 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
Charles Radanovich started a new discussion Text on quiz review screen
"I want to have a line of text appear on the quiz review screen when users have answered a question incorrectly. If they have answere..."
- 9 months ago02/09/20 at 8:15 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Walt, I can add items that appear on various ribbon menus to the Quick Access Toolbar, but I can't place anything that y..."
- 9 months ago02/03/20 at 12:27 am (UTC)
"Thanks Walt, I would need to change my habits to open that way, but it's a good suggestion."
- 9 months ago01/24/20 at 6:27 pm (UTC)
Charles Radanovich started a new discussion Paragraph & Drawing panel suggestions
"I have made a feature request for this but anyone who agrees or has something to add, please do so. I would like to see the Text Box form..."
- 9 months ago01/24/20 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
"I'm reposting this because that animation makes me crazy. I get it already. I don't want to see it every time I open Storyline!"
- 9 months ago01/23/20 at 9:23 pm (UTC)
"Thank you very much. The states approach worked perfectly. I made paths that moved the incorrect answers along a path so they don't..."
- 10 months ago01/17/20 at 5:13 pm (UTC)
"I looked through the post you linked to above. Unfortunately those solutions won't address my original problem. A reset to original state..."
- 10 months ago01/15/20 at 3:44 pm (UTC)
"Hi Vincent, I looked at the link in your message and see in the old conversation there are some directions to avoid getting caught in a ..."
- 10 months ago01/15/20 at 12:44 am (UTC)
"Thanks, but I think that way I’d get in an endless loop of repeated attempts. I’ve limited the attempts to two, so that won’t work."
- 10 months ago01/14/20 at 9:54 pm (UTC)
Charles Radanovich started a new discussion Moving grouped objects on motion paths
"I am trying to move groups back to their starting positions on a quiz drag/drop slide using triggers on a 'try again' screen. This ..."
- 10 months ago01/13/20 at 7:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy, Yes, I have everything up to date. The funny thing is that it remembers my password, once I've entered my email. I don't think ..."
- 11 months ago12/18/19 at 7:20 pm (UTC)
Charles Radanovich started a new discussion Articulate 360 Review sign in screen
"When launching Review 360, my sign in screen now requires that I enter my email every time. Once I enter it and hit continue, it does rem..."
- 11 months ago12/18/19 at 6:56 pm (UTC)
Charles Radanovich started a new discussion new trigger workflow opening animation
"Is there a way to prevent the new trigger workflow animation from playing every time I open Storyline 360? I think it eats resources. And..."
- 11 months ago12/16/19 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
"Overall this doesn't work very well. Wouldn't it be easier to link each 'scenario' to it's character directly and change it's appearance ..."
- 1 year ago09/24/19 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ren, I put in a feature request with a link back to this discussion. Thanks."
- 1 year ago09/11/19 at 8:22 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy, I wish there was a choice to go back to the previous screen within a scene irrespective of my custom navigation. I looked b..."
- 1 year ago09/09/19 at 6:50 pm (UTC)
Charles Radanovich started a new discussion Storyline custom previous slide button
"I am using the current version of Storyline. My file has a Main Menu screen that uses pictures to jump to each section. On the maste..."
- 1 year ago09/09/19 at 5:36 pm (UTC)