Dara Vakili started a new discussion Anonymous quizzing in Storyline
"For a project I am working on, we are asking some sensitive questions such as: "Have you ever taken recreational drugs?". It is importan..."
- 3 years ago07/28/18 at 2:21 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lynne The issue is not the published content. The Storyline software runs really slowly when files are larger than 2Gb. The reason..."
- over 4 years ago03/18/17 at 7:33 pm (UTC)
"Hey, I am having a similar ish problem. We use a lot of video in our storyline. My current storyline 2 file is 2 Gb in size!!!! This is ..."
- over 4 years ago03/18/17 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
Dara Vakili started a new discussion Storyline Continued HTML5 Support For Storyline 2... Or Not?
"Hi, Sorry if this has been asked before, I could not find the thread. Will articulate continue releasing updates improving HTML5 publ..."
- almost 5 years ago01/24/17 at 1:03 pm (UTC)
"Very impressed, I publish for a medical course. Makes me want to rethink my own strategy."
- almost 5 years ago11/12/16 at 10:52 pm (UTC)
Dara Vakili started a new discussion Missing Objects from layers and menus In Storyline 2
"Hi all, I don't know if anyone else gets this problem, Just an annoyance that i would like solved. Although all the objects (shapes, ho..."
- over 5 years ago04/16/16 at 1:18 am (UTC)
Dara Vakili replied to the discussion Importing & exporting transparent video in Storyline?
"Hi Ashley FLV support in many programs is being phased out. FLV is becoming a thing of the past. Can we use transparency with any other..."
- over 5 years ago03/30/16 at 2:14 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley Could you please take the following idea forwards to your team. https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyl..."
- over 5 years ago02/04/16 at 3:42 pm (UTC)
"I am aware, no worries. I more posted this in the hopes that a member of staff would add it in at some point. The way online seminars are..."
- over 5 years ago02/04/16 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"this includes crunching/widening any audio/animation/etc timepoints automatically."
- over 5 years ago02/04/16 at 3:10 pm (UTC)