"That does help a lot, thank you!"
- 8 years ago07/22/14 at 7:08 am (UTC)
"+1 to the SCORM cloud. They also have a really helpful sandbox environment to test your courses before you launch them to make sure the..."
- 8 years ago07/21/14 at 12:03 pm (UTC)
Darren D started a new discussion Adding bracket interactions to Storyline
"Hi guys, One of my colleges is a math teacher and wanted to have an interactive element on his math course. The idea behind the element ..."
- 8 years ago07/21/14 at 8:44 am (UTC)
"I was wondering the same thing as Stephanie so thanks for the response guys!"
- 8 years ago07/18/14 at 12:44 pm (UTC)
"+1 On Ashley's book choices. I just read "Design for how People Learn" and it was well worth the time invested. Seems like you've got a ..."
- 8 years ago07/18/14 at 10:58 am (UTC)
"Hi Emily, Have you heard of Absorb LMS? http://www.absorblms.com/ They have the options you listed, not sure of price, but I've worked w..."
- 8 years ago07/18/14 at 5:56 am (UTC)
"All great tips and helpful suggestions, thanks! I will explore both the video game option and see what the team has for media creation (..."
- 8 years ago07/16/14 at 1:26 pm (UTC)
"Hi there, There are many available but I'll throw a plug out for the one I took after some research into this topic myself. The approach..."
- 8 years ago07/16/14 at 1:24 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Tim and Holly, those are great suggestions! @ Holly, the lessons can be for both adult (parents/gardians) and for the todler them..."
- 8 years ago07/16/14 at 6:01 am (UTC)
Darren D started a new discussion How to capture physical learning in an online course?
"I'm tasked with trying to capture some aspects of physical motions and convey a similar experience online. For example, if I was attempti..."
- 8 years ago07/15/14 at 12:02 pm (UTC)