"Sorry Montse, It doesn't seem to do anything for me. I tried it in Mozilla and IE 9. Any ideas? Thanks, Fiona"
- over 11 years ago05/25/12 at 1:28 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Peter. Got it working. Fiona."
- over 11 years ago05/24/12 at 9:50 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter - just a further query on this one - if I want to change (shorten) the title so that I have a shorter URL but keep the same cour..."
- over 11 years ago05/23/12 at 8:52 am (UTC)
Fiona Quigley replied to the discussion Seeking example storyboard for course production in Storyline
"Hi Marilyn, Jeanette gives some good advice here about drawing it out, using sticky notes etc and then prototyping in storyline. For bra..."
- over 11 years ago05/22/12 at 5:03 pm (UTC)
"I am using the ap9 files for running a local prezi withing Articulate, but I am getting a script error when I go to leave the page. All w..."
- over 11 years ago05/15/12 at 9:20 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter, I have all the courses published as the Web option and they have access to them via my dropbox, with each course in its own fol..."
- over 11 years ago04/30/12 at 10:33 am (UTC)
Fiona Quigley started a new discussion Getting Courses to work on an Intranet
"Hi all, I gave a client a copy of my courses to copy onto their Intranet, but not all of them are working properly. Sometimes the quizzes..."
- over 11 years ago04/30/12 at 9:13 am (UTC)
"A really good question, but I'd also like to ask the question "When is it most appropriate to design a course"? In answer to the actual q..."
- almost 12 years ago03/05/12 at 10:11 am (UTC)
"No Peter. The client wants to be able to have the user retry aquestion until they get it right or move on to the next question. I can set..."
- 12 years ago11/03/11 at 8:53 am (UTC)
Fiona Quigley started a new discussion Change Next Question to Retry Question
"Is there anyway in Quizmaker when you have a group of questions to all users to retry questions as you go along, rather than click Next Q..."
- 12 years ago11/02/11 at 10:30 am (UTC)
"Hi Eammon, Here are some tips more for the learning/presentation side of things: Keep your video to less than 10 minutes - spilt up vide..."
- over 12 years ago05/04/11 at 9:24 am (UTC)