Helen Dudley started a new discussion Motion Path Triggers on a Road Trip
"I'm creating a road trip for new staff to travel along and visit parts of our organization. They start by choosing an avatar, and then t..."
- over 5 years ago07/31/17 at 4:07 am (UTC)
Helen Dudley started a new discussion Storyline 2 - Only one photographic image
"My PC was upgraded recently so needed to have SL2 reinstalled. Everything is good except for the photographic characters - I now only ..."
- over 5 years ago05/25/17 at 2:22 am (UTC)
"These are really useful. Thanks for sharing."
- over 5 years ago03/22/17 at 10:06 pm (UTC)
"Perfect timing! We are setting up course creation processes right now. This is really helpful."
- almost 6 years ago02/19/17 at 11:09 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Karen. All working now. Will use the numeric entry in future."
- 6 years ago10/30/16 at 11:55 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy Here is my story file. The slide I'm having problems with is 1.3 Scenario 1. Thanks for your help."
- 6 years ago10/26/16 at 7:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy This is great - I can see how it works. BUT, I keep getting an incorrect feedback response even when I have entered the data c..."
- 6 years ago10/26/16 at 2:57 am (UTC)
Helen Dudley started a new discussion Multiple Text Entries in a Quiz Question
"I'm creating a course on controlled drugs and how they are entered in a controlled drug register. As part of a Storyline quiz, I want m..."
- 6 years ago10/20/16 at 2:14 am (UTC)
"Great way to learn about electricity. And the animations made it come alive."
- 6 years ago10/19/16 at 10:43 pm (UTC)
Helen Dudley commented on the e‑learning example Storyline 2: Wine Regions of New Zealand Interaction
"Coming from NZ, it was great to see our country in a challenge. The blurred image is still recognisable as grape vines without intrudin..."
- 6 years ago09/20/16 at 12:18 am (UTC)
"Jeff, love this template. I can see it being really useful for some health and safety training I am putting together."
- almost 7 years ago02/12/16 at 3:04 am (UTC)
"This is such a cool use of sliders - my 15 year old son (also called Michael) thought it was great."
- 7 years ago11/24/15 at 8:16 pm (UTC)
"This is excellent. Also giving me some great ideas on how to tackle a deteriorating patient course. The colours work well with the subj..."
- 7 years ago09/04/15 at 1:49 am (UTC)
Helen Dudley commented on the e‑learning example Guru Honorable Mention: Everyday Employee Relations
"This is great. Love the humour."
- 7 years ago09/04/15 at 1:46 am (UTC)
Helen Dudley replied to the discussion Publishing Articulate Storyline into a SCORM 2.1 package
"Hi Christine Problem fixed. I had it saved on a network drive and resaved to my C drive. Thanks for your help and advice. Helen Not..."
- over 7 years ago06/24/15 at 3:26 am (UTC)
Helen Dudley started a new discussion Publishing Articulate Storyline into a SCORM 2.1 package
"I am trying to publish an Articulate Storyline project into an LMS package using Scorm 1.2. I have successfully completed this but when ..."
- over 7 years ago06/18/15 at 12:27 am (UTC)
Helen Dudley commented on the article How I Built This Payroll 101 Course With Studio ’13
"A lot of our orientation is online and is pretty basic. This has given me food for thought on how we could improve our courses."
- over 8 years ago05/27/14 at 4:10 pm (UTC)