Jay North commented on the article Looking Back on A Year’s Worth of E-Learning Challenges
"Well its good see, how challengers have progressed to realize their dreams. Hope we all can see much more progress in coming days."
- 6 years ago09/03/14 at 10:28 am (UTC)
"Indeed a very good article on colours with its proper usage. Since absurd colour or faded look can never give the desired traffic even ho..."
- 6 years ago07/30/14 at 1:29 am (UTC)
"Interesting point shared for using PowerPoint in an interactive manner. As Lock drawing mode can surely save lot of time & energy."
- 6 years ago07/30/14 at 1:35 am (UTC)
"Truly nice compilation, hope these studies turns out to be helpful for all to further their career."
- 6 years ago09/03/14 at 10:34 am (UTC)
"Indeed a good job done Phil. Hope you bring more such innovation in helping people to succeed."
- 6 years ago07/30/14 at 12:45 am (UTC)
"Well its a good opportunity for aspirants to make their career into graphic designing. As this career is prospering and financially stabl..."
- 6 years ago07/30/14 at 12:39 am (UTC)
"Well this post is truly interesting as PowerPoint is a very effective instrument to tell a story or demonstrating any thought process. If..."
- 6 years ago07/06/14 at 1:29 am (UTC)
"Great post, utilizing graphics in a better and smart manner always helps one to get the traffic that they have been looking forward to."
- 6 years ago07/04/14 at 3:43 am (UTC)
"Can someone please explain exactly how to integrate learning modules in the LMS for client reference? I read somewhere about it, and it j..."
- over 6 years ago06/12/14 at 7:26 am (UTC)
"A good slide is the base of a good presentation. Light and beautiful slide is always not only preferred, but also recommended by all. Tha..."
- over 6 years ago06/06/14 at 7:49 am (UTC)
Jay North commented on the article The Fastest & Easiest Way to Create E-Learning Scenarios
"Most the points shared can really make a difference in the world of e commerce. That is why Challenges, Choices, and Consequences are vit..."
- over 6 years ago05/27/14 at 5:52 am (UTC)
"Wow great ways suggested towards making use of Edit option. As new reforms can only be brought through proper usage of editing & revi..."
- over 6 years ago05/27/14 at 5:43 am (UTC)
"True that any mode of feedback is important to work as eye opener for many to understand where the mistake is being made. I believe all t..."
- over 6 years ago05/27/14 at 5:39 am (UTC)
"Appreciative information shared, skills needed to make person professional in this regard. I believe thorough practice & hard work al..."
- over 6 years ago05/27/14 at 5:29 am (UTC)
"Well the above post is pretty inspiring, though we all know that silly mistakes or any mistake in some format is bound to happen. For whi..."
- over 6 years ago05/05/14 at 3:48 am (UTC)
"Well the points shared to reduce the mess is truly rejuvenating in all senses. Well i believe it is upto to us to track where we are goin..."
- over 6 years ago05/05/14 at 3:26 am (UTC)
"Very useful suggestion given on how to customize a brand, since any branding shouldn't be done in flashy a manner, rather all efforts nee..."
- over 6 years ago05/02/14 at 3:29 am (UTC)
"Thanks for sharing this article! These questions can really be useful for the business owners."
- over 6 years ago01/29/14 at 3:41 am (UTC)
Jay North replied to the discussion Storyline "Advanced Techniques" course now on lynda.com
"Good job Daniel! Video tutorials is a great thing to have. Traditional text tutorials make readers so boring. Video tutorials are more in..."
- over 6 years ago01/11/14 at 11:53 pm (UTC)
"Most of the online lessons preferred are in form of audio or video. For content driven tutorial I will prefer some small slides with all ..."
- over 6 years ago01/07/14 at 8:46 am (UTC)
Jay North commented on the article Training Needs Analysis: When is E-Learning The Solution?
"Great article my friend really the points specified by you are great and really applicable in practical life making it a virtue for those..."
- almost 7 years ago12/05/13 at 9:20 am (UTC)