"This is not something anyone can change. Anyone with this issue in Cornerstone would have to call Cornerstone Global Product Support to ..."
- over 6 years ago11/19/15 at 6:47 pm (UTC)
"I spoke with GPS about this issue Yesterday and found that there is a setting on the back end that is set to true for SCORM 2004 table of..."
- over 6 years ago11/19/15 at 3:23 am (UTC)
"Articulate has been able to solve every issue I have had except for this one. There is still no answer from the support ticket I created..."
- 8 years ago04/04/14 at 6:26 am (UTC)
"Sorry the solution did not work, because I could not use the hot key successfully until the enter key was pressed."
- over 8 years ago08/20/13 at 1:25 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Daniel this does work for a work around, but as he said it seems like a lot of work for something that is simple I will look in..."
- over 8 years ago08/20/13 at 12:47 pm (UTC)
Jefferson Whitehead started a new discussion Disabling the Enter Key for Text Interactions
"I am working on a project, where I need the user to press a hot key F8, instead of the Enter key to submit the interaction. We chan..."
- over 8 years ago08/20/13 at 8:26 am (UTC)
Jefferson Whitehead started a new discussion Scoring Attempts
"Is there away to adjust the scoring attempts for the entire quiz or is the only option to set them slide by slide? If there is not can I..."
- almost 9 years ago08/06/13 at 2:23 pm (UTC)
"I have submitted the support ticket. Thank you for your help."
- 9 years ago03/07/13 at 10:48 am (UTC)
"I am attaching the Project File"
- 9 years ago03/07/13 at 8:18 am (UTC)
"Mike, I tried this and I am still getting the hand when it hovers over the hotspot. I have tried deleting the hotspot and re-creating it..."
- 9 years ago03/07/13 at 7:44 am (UTC)
"The finger pointer"
- 9 years ago03/06/13 at 1:14 pm (UTC)
Jefferson Whitehead started a new discussion Mouse Pointer Changing over hotspots
"I am creating a test for SAP and I have a few hotspots that will have the mouse pointer change to a hand and give away the answer. I am..."
- 9 years ago03/06/13 at 1:13 pm (UTC)
"I was finally able to get the file open. It was on a shared server, and I had to put a copy on my desktop to get it to open. Thank you ..."
- 9 years ago02/15/13 at 7:16 am (UTC)
Jefferson Whitehead started a new discussion Security Permission Access
"I am trying to work on a project and this is the error I am receiving when trying to open the file. What causes this and how is it corre..."
- 9 years ago02/14/13 at 2:12 pm (UTC)
"Thank you that helps a lot."
- over 9 years ago01/03/13 at 6:08 am (UTC)