Jon Gledhill commented on the e‑learning example Rise: A Course for Stakeholders on the Review Process
"This is a fantastic resource Allison. If you are still willing to share I would love a copy. I currently have a trial version of 360. Tha..."
- almost 2 years ago03/19/18 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
"How does the use of fades add to the memory required to present the course though?"
- almost 4 years ago02/25/16 at 12:54 pm (UTC)
- almost 4 years ago02/17/16 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
Jon Gledhill started a new discussion How is Storyline content loaded into a browser?
"I've created an 80 minute course which I've split down into 5 separate articulate projects. It includes many layers, video and photograph..."
- almost 4 years ago02/17/16 at 12:18 pm (UTC)
"Perfect! Thanks Michael. I had to fiddle to get the slider button to move around the central point but managed it with number variables. ..."
- over 4 years ago07/09/15 at 2:59 pm (UTC)
Jon Gledhill started a new discussion initial slider animation before user access?
"I have a slider interaction similar to the "wellness matters" one on this page https://www.articulate.com/products/storyline-whats-new.ph..."
- over 4 years ago07/09/15 at 10:45 am (UTC)
"Any help would be really appreciated? Thanks Jon"
- 5 years ago12/13/14 at 8:54 pm (UTC)
"This is absolutely fantastic! I'm using "passing via PHP to a txt file" and it works great. One issue I have though is that when the for..."
- 5 years ago12/10/14 at 9:30 pm (UTC)
Jon Gledhill started a new discussion Can a hotspot/hyperlink activate a marker to display its contents?
"Is there a way to activate a marker to display its text content by hovering over a hotspot or piece of hyperlinked text?"
- over 5 years ago08/04/14 at 5:47 am (UTC)
"Ashley Terwilliger said: Hi Jon, Have you tried just hyperlinking to the text-box itself instead of using a hotspot? ..."
- over 5 years ago08/04/14 at 5:42 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. I really do hope a fix for the text sharpness is forthcoming as it may in the future force me to look to other software fo..."
- over 5 years ago07/29/14 at 12:34 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley I think I'd prefer it if it worked as I feel it should rather than suggest another feature. placing a hotspot over a text box ..."
- over 5 years ago07/28/14 at 4:10 am (UTC)