Julio Ordonez started a new discussion Tabbing skips text boxes
"Storyline has simplified the keyboard accessibility of modules by skipping text-only boxes, but our client wants some of them read out. I..."
- 11 months ago11/11/22 at 7:10 pm (UTC)
"Wow! Devlin, this is amazing! I need to send some very specific statements back to the LRS from my Storyline course, and I just went thro..."
- over 3 years ago02/04/20 at 4:06 pm (UTC)
Julio Ordonez started a new discussion Easily readucing length of timeline
"Hi, I was working with a file in Storyline 360, and one time I was saving, Storyline crashed and when the file was recovered, the timeli..."
- over 4 years ago02/20/19 at 5:28 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thanks for your support. What is strange is that all other modules actually work fine in the same LMS, it was just this one t..."
- almost 8 years ago12/02/15 at 5:19 pm (UTC)
Julio Ordonez started a new discussion AICC not Bookmarking but SCORM 2004 bookmarks
"Hi Everyone! I've been running into an odd issue with one eLearning module I have been developing for a client. What happens is, the c..."
- almost 8 years ago11/27/15 at 3:23 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie! Thanks so much for your reply, this information is very helpful!"
- almost 9 years ago11/24/14 at 8:38 pm (UTC)
Julio Ordonez started a new discussion Streaming of courses
"Hi everyone! I have developed a course with video and audio embedded in it, a lot of interactivities and images, and when I publish it, ..."
- almost 9 years ago11/24/14 at 4:58 pm (UTC)
"Hi all, Has anyone tried using this code to get the student's name from SumTotal LMS? I used it for one of my clients that works with Su..."
- 9 years ago09/18/14 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
"Steve Flowers said: Hi Julio, This *should* work in any SCORM conformant LMS. That's awesome Steve, thanks for your ..."
- 9 years ago08/22/14 at 12:02 pm (UTC)
"Hi guys! I know this post is a bit old but it has helped me a lot! I was wondering, though, if this method of getting the learner's nam..."
- 9 years ago08/22/14 at 11:32 am (UTC)
"Hi Nick, Thanks so much for your reply! The problem is that the client requires the course published using AICC instead of SCORM 1.2, the..."
- 9 years ago07/04/14 at 11:03 am (UTC)
Julio Ordonez started a new discussion AICC not working in Moodle
"Hello everyone, I created a course in Storyline and published it for LMS using AICC. I first uploaded it to my Moodle installation and w..."
- 9 years ago07/04/14 at 9:36 am (UTC)
"Hi Everyone and thanks for replying! Sharon - The client is using SumTotal. Ashley - I have chosen Passed/Incomplete when publishing the ..."
- over 9 years ago05/29/14 at 6:47 pm (UTC)