Ke Lo started a new discussion Quizmaker with Silkroad's Greenlight Answers
"Does Articulate Quizmaker have the ability to pass quiz question results to other LMS systems or does it only do it for Articulate Online?"
- almost 10 years ago10/04/13 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
"I received an email replying to my remark about October 13th being the deadline. It was mentioned in the email that "Arlyn may mean not ..."
- almost 10 years ago09/26/13 at 6:40 am (UTC)
"At least we now know Studio 13 will be released by October 13th per Arlyn Asch's post on September 13th. He stated it would be weeks not..."
- 10 years ago09/25/13 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
"Vasily, thank you for your response. I have already found the second link you show but not able to get it to work. I am not very famili..."
- 10 years ago08/22/13 at 1:14 pm (UTC)
"Articulate suggested I post this here even though it's on the Articulate Online forum. It pertains to Articulate Online... I would like ..."
- 10 years ago08/22/13 at 10:11 am (UTC)
"Thanks Peter, I am glad we are moving toward a solution. Quick question, when the update is released, will I have to reupload all my cou..."
- over 10 years ago03/19/13 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
Ke Lo replied to the discussion Do you use SilkRoad GreenLight LMS or Halogen eLearning Manager?
"Hello Gina, I am seriously looking at Greenlight and am interested to hear your thoughts on the initial learning curve as an administrato..."
- over 10 years ago03/17/13 at 10:33 am (UTC)
"I too have a Surface RT and have placed Articulate on the whitelist then deselected the ability to update the white list. I am still una..."
- over 10 years ago01/11/13 at 7:59 am (UTC)
"Hey Articulate, is there any updates yet?? It seems you would have a patch update by now for us, or are you waiting for the new Studio t..."
- over 10 years ago12/28/12 at 10:32 am (UTC)
"That is too funny, thanks again David."
- 12 years ago07/07/11 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
"David, Thank you for the quick response, I love Articulate for having all the avenues available. My pricing will be based on cost, but I..."
- 12 years ago07/07/11 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
Ke Lo started a new discussion SkillSoft License Fee?
"Would anyone know what SkillSoft charges per user license? I have a potential client who purchased 250 user license. This cli..."
- 12 years ago07/07/11 at 1:17 pm (UTC)
"As always, thanks Justin! I hope this is considered in any potential upcoming new versions."
- over 12 years ago05/04/11 at 9:08 am (UTC)
"Thanks Justin! Is Safari and Android supported?"
- over 12 years ago05/04/11 at 7:26 am (UTC)