"I'm going to be creating some training with lots of acronyms that would likely benefit from this type of gamification, so I would definit..."
- 28 days ago09/22/20 at 12:38 pm (UTC)
"Hi Dan, Thanks for sharing. This was a really creative idea for a timer. I could definitely see using it for a load screen if I had me..."
- 1 month ago09/17/20 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
"Very cool Karlis! The timer looked great, and I really like the idea of a "branched" choice to help the learners feel more comfortable wi..."
- 1 month ago09/17/20 at 12:33 pm (UTC)
"This was really fun Joanna, I loved the runner as a time idea! I was also wondering how you eliminated incorrect choices? That would be a..."
- 1 month ago09/16/20 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
"Ha! Thanks Jenna! Glad that you felt the urgency intended :)"
- 1 month ago09/16/20 at 5:30 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ron! I agree, submit buttons are simply easier to spot and require less coaching. I considered the idea, but wasn't quite sure wh..."
- 1 month ago09/16/20 at 5:24 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ang! I wish I could say that I was responsible for the pictures, but I'm glad that they were free to use! Agreed about the content..."
- 1 month ago09/15/20 at 8:09 pm (UTC)
"Nice work Kristy. I really liked your point system and your timer animation. Everything worked really well. Thanks for sharing!"
- 1 month ago09/15/20 at 7:52 pm (UTC)
"Hi all, This was a really fun challenge, which allowed me to delve into gamified scenarios that one might encounter while hiking. I us..."
- 1 month ago09/15/20 at 6:24 pm (UTC)
Kent Darr started a new discussion Invalid Answer Workaround?
"Hello, I'm trying to create a timed quiz question using animated shapes, but in order to create the sense of urgency, I would like ..."
- 1 month ago09/14/20 at 6:03 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Carol! I thought it might help to enhance the sense of theme, and it was fun to use!"
- 1 month ago09/12/20 at 4:52 pm (UTC)
"This was a really slick use of visuals and interaction to communicate the idea of the different jerseys. Really well done!"
- 1 month ago09/11/20 at 3:47 pm (UTC)
"I'll echo everybody else's comments on here Karishma. Nice use of the slider direction and visuals to give the learner a sense that they ..."
- 1 month ago09/11/20 at 3:43 pm (UTC)
"I'm a little late to the party, but my demo uses buttons, layers, and drag and drop interactions to identify the four most important jers..."
- 1 month ago09/11/20 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
Kent Darr commented on the article Showcase Your Family Pets Using Common E-Learning Interactions #294
"Hi all, This is my first challenge, and I'm trying to really increase my expertise with storyline, so I didn't get too creative here...."
- 2 months ago08/25/20 at 7:17 pm (UTC)