Kiren Jagdev commented on the article How to Number Randomized Question Bank Slides in Storyline 360
"I love this thank you :)"
- 2 years ago10/16/19 at 7:35 am (UTC)
"Hey Catherine, I was having some trouble exporting to video from Storyline. I tried alternating between the navigation settings (Fo..."
- 2 years ago09/25/19 at 10:45 am (UTC)
"Thank you for checking this, I have since noticed that the iPad/tablet preview within Storyline also shows how it would look on a tablet ..."
- 2 years ago09/24/19 at 1:20 pm (UTC)
"I've just come across this too - but strange as it works in the desktop version when published through Articulate Review or when previewi..."
- 2 years ago09/17/19 at 12:50 pm (UTC)
"Absolutely love this - both design and interactive wise!"
- 2 years ago09/12/19 at 8:03 am (UTC)
"Thank you so much Tim! Super helpful and lots of food for thought! I definitely agree as there are so many variables it's harder to ..."
- over 2 years ago07/04/19 at 8:46 am (UTC)
"Hi Roni, After looking through the threads I found that in OneDrive if you open your html5 file in notepad or the equivalent on a M..."
- over 2 years ago07/03/19 at 10:12 am (UTC)
Kiren Jagdev started a new discussion Timescales
"Hey, When you are putting together eLearning Content do you have a guide for timescales and how long each element takes or do you approac..."
- over 2 years ago07/02/19 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
"The same thing was happening but it may just be how it was designed to work, I have managed to get it to not jump backward (it was still ..."
- over 2 years ago07/01/19 at 9:00 am (UTC)
"I started from scratch - but might try it with your template :)"
- over 2 years ago07/01/19 at 7:30 am (UTC)
"I did have a fiddle as I had excluded it but turning it back on didn't seem to make a difference either, love the progress bar though! Th..."
- over 2 years ago06/28/19 at 1:46 pm (UTC)
"Manage to solve it but had to create another slider and make it equal to a new variable (which I set the variable = project.progress) ver..."
- over 2 years ago06/28/19 at 1:41 pm (UTC)
"I added the variable (Project.progress) to the slide and the percentage goes up correctly but the slider seems to jump backward and forwa..."
- over 2 years ago06/28/19 at 1:11 pm (UTC)
"Hey Arystian, Did you have to change any other settings? I seem to be experiencing the same thing, I've set all slides to resume saved..."
- over 2 years ago06/28/19 at 9:54 am (UTC)
"Thank you :)"
- over 2 years ago06/19/19 at 7:54 am (UTC)
Kiren Jagdev started a new discussion Markers in Storyline
"Hello, I am increasingly using markers in Storyline and I wanted to check whether there is any development on the roadmap for them to inc..."
- over 2 years ago06/17/19 at 1:47 pm (UTC)