"That is very cool! Using the Spin animation like that makes it really smooth. Thanks for helping me out! Sherri on twitter had another w..."
- almost 2 years ago10/31/18 at 4:55 pm (UTC)
Matthew Davis started a new discussion Swinging Hooks Anyone?
"Hi I'm building an add-on to a RISE course in Storyline and I want the three hooks on the first page to swing from side to side on en..."
- almost 2 years ago10/30/18 at 4:40 pm (UTC)
Matthew Davis started a new discussion Let Play Blockbusters (one for the Brits)
"Hi All I recently developed a blockbusters board as part of a course on Information Security and thought that some of you (in particular..."
- almost 2 years ago08/16/18 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
Matthew Davis replied to the discussion Modern Player either doesn't like VLE or mobile devices.
"Hi, I'm sorry I never replied!! It seems that since my post our VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) has been upgraded and the courses in ..."
- almost 2 years ago08/16/18 at 1:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I also have this issue wherever I place an email address. It automatically opens up a webpage rather than a new email. Maybe the abi..."
- almost 2 years ago08/16/18 at 12:36 pm (UTC)
Matthew Davis started a new discussion Flipcard Sizes change on published version
"Hi Can anyone tell me why my flipcards shrink when published and if there is a way for me to be able to set the size of them myself? Se..."
- almost 2 years ago08/16/18 at 12:28 pm (UTC)
Matthew Davis commented on the article Create Branched Scenarios in Rise with Two Awesome New Features
"Hi Nicole, What you have explained here is exactly what I’m looking for in Rise. WIll it be ready before the end of the year?"
- 2 years ago07/31/18 at 4:50 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, The marshmallow gif came in very handy!"
- 2 years ago07/06/18 at 12:19 pm (UTC)
Matthew Davis started a new discussion Modern Player either doesn't like VLE or mobile devices.
"Hi I love how the modern player looks and recently did some work to one of our courses to see how it looks. I have come across two issue..."
- 2 years ago06/11/18 at 2:23 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Alyssa and Susi."
- almost 3 years ago09/19/17 at 8:41 am (UTC)
"Wow. So putting markers on a master slide is pointless. That seems strange to me but i guess i will have to copy the markers to every sli..."
- almost 3 years ago09/14/17 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
Matthew Davis started a new discussion Marker on master slide displaying behind slide layer.
"Hi all I'm hoping somebody can explain why my markers which are in the master slides are displaying behind a text box in a regular slide..."
- almost 3 years ago09/13/17 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
Matthew Davis started a new discussion Subconscious Nudges
"Ive recently built a new course for my organisation and shared it with a few key stakeholders for content feedback. While getting the us..."
- 3 years ago07/11/17 at 4:13 pm (UTC)
"Just ran into this while developing a slide with many feedback triggers... I wish 360 would allow us to convert a layer to new slide."
- 3 years ago06/23/17 at 1:07 pm (UTC)
"WOW! This is amazing. An incredible achievement!"
- over 3 years ago11/16/16 at 8:52 am (UTC)
"That's two of us in Liverpool UK - Although i know of more..."
- almost 4 years ago10/21/16 at 3:09 pm (UTC)
Matthew Davis commented on the download Storyline 2: Rich Button Set with Three Color Schemes
- almost 4 years ago10/21/16 at 10:14 am (UTC)
"A big thanks to all the people who posted their views and feedback. Its been great to read them all and act on the majority of them. For ..."
- almost 4 years ago09/16/16 at 12:35 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for these!"
- almost 4 years ago09/13/16 at 1:36 pm (UTC)
"Hi Phil. Thanks for the feedback. That was all really constructive stuff that I will use to edit the course. Matt"
- almost 4 years ago09/12/16 at 8:22 am (UTC)
"MaNaCHa R Hi Matthew, Thanks for sharing your first course. I understand how important it is to receive feedback. Below are my comme..."
- almost 4 years ago09/09/16 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Nicola. Click here for the course I've removed the original title page image and elements of the branding that is in the course...."
- almost 4 years ago09/07/16 at 1:14 pm (UTC)