Michael Ramos Orbegoso replied to the discussion Captions stuck when going through videos in latest SL360
"Confirmed fixed. Thanks team."
- over 1 year ago07/03/20 at 2:01 am (UTC)
"Hi Radoslaw... I'm confused how that works, that's just adding 1 or subtracting 1. Thanks for sharing, big help."
- over 1 year ago07/03/20 at 1:59 am (UTC)
Michael Ramos Orbegoso started a new discussion Captions stuck when going through videos in latest SL360
"Hi everyone, We're able to cause a bug when a video caption is showing then going back to a previous video, multiple layers of capti..."
- almost 2 years ago02/27/20 at 1:27 am (UTC)
Michael Ramos Orbegoso started a new discussion Answers not shuffling when SCORM resumes on the question page
"Hi everyone, I'm using Storyline 360. We have a multiple question quiz - around 50+ questions divided into 3 separate quizzes and I just..."
- almost 4 years ago02/22/18 at 3:40 am (UTC)
"Worked for me. Thank you for sharing, Hassan!"
- almost 7 years ago02/19/15 at 12:05 am (UTC)
Michael Ramos Orbegoso started a new discussion Removal of Decimals in Variable
"Hi Everyone, I just want to know what methods you use to remove decimal points or rounding up to the nearest ones. I have a slide that's..."
- almost 7 years ago02/18/15 at 7:39 am (UTC)
"The attached here are just the slides that didn't work. It's extracted from a large Storyline file but these are the problematic ones. Th..."
- over 7 years ago10/13/14 at 8:48 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Just having a re-read of your answer, I see that you have mentioned: "Also, I assume based on your description, the user is a..."
- over 7 years ago10/12/14 at 7:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thanks for your response. We are using iOS8. We will test using an older OS to confirm if it is indeed an iOS issue."
- over 7 years ago10/09/14 at 10:32 pm (UTC)
Michael Ramos Orbegoso started a new discussion Variables not working fine in iPad
"Hi Team, We have created a storyline file that requires the user to click on all objects first before proceeding to the next screen (a d..."
- over 7 years ago09/29/14 at 11:54 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley and Emily, Thank you for your responses. We tried re-publishing but it did not do anything. We were using IE11. Our technician..."
- over 7 years ago09/22/14 at 8:27 pm (UTC)