"A few years later, this is still incredible! I play it whenever I need to be inspired and reminded of how versatile Storyline is."
- 10 months ago12/31/19 at 4:08 pm (UTC)
Nancy Sedlacek commented on the article Course Starters: Comic Book Theme E-Learning Templates #204
"I am excited that I finally have an entry to submit for a Challenge! However, I cannot host it myself and do not know how to submit it. ..."
- 2 years ago08/09/18 at 3:49 pm (UTC)
Nancy Sedlacek started a new discussion "Locked by another process"
"I was working on a Storyline 3 project when it quit working. When I tried to open it again, an Articulate Storyline pop-up window came u..."
- over 2 years ago03/19/18 at 6:37 pm (UTC)
Nancy Sedlacek started a new discussion Better Printout from Storyline2
"Is there a way to print in a "Storyboard" style similar to what can be done in Articulate Presenter? That style saves paper and is much ..."
- almost 5 years ago01/07/16 at 11:07 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Wendy! And thanks, Leslie. The article was a great help."
- almost 5 years ago11/24/15 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
"Great work-around, Walt. Thanks!"
- almost 5 years ago11/24/15 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
Nancy Sedlacek started a new discussion Search for the E-Learning Heroes Discussion?
"Is there any way to search on this discussion? It would help me avoid asking a question that may have already been answered. I see the ..."
- almost 5 years ago11/24/15 at 12:06 am (UTC)
Nancy Sedlacek started a new discussion Printing the Glossary?
"Is there a way to easily print the Glossary, with all its terms and definitions? Copy and paste did not seem to work. Thanks!"
- almost 5 years ago11/24/15 at 12:02 am (UTC)
"Thanks! The click, Control and scroll with mouse worked perfectly! I had tried the docking and undocking and that had not worked. Tha..."
- almost 5 years ago11/19/15 at 9:55 pm (UTC)
"Unfortunately I have no sliders showing on the "Scenes" window at all at this point. I can get the resizing arrow at top, bottom and rig..."
- almost 5 years ago11/19/15 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
"Unfortunately this only expands the window. I still have tiny slides and no sliders to move either up or down the window or side to side."
- almost 5 years ago11/19/15 at 9:49 pm (UTC)
Nancy Sedlacek started a new discussion Issues with "Scenes" window at left in slide view
"How do I resize the slides shown in the scenes window when I am in slide view? Somehow I have clicked on it and made the slides appear a..."
- almost 5 years ago11/19/15 at 9:13 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for your reply. I saw other responses that indicated it is not possible to add notes that I want to show on slide layers. I d..."
- almost 5 years ago11/09/15 at 11:08 pm (UTC)