OWEN HOLT replied to the discussion Playing Background music across all slides - Storyline 360
"I agree with Ned's assessment that this is probably a URL &/or sharepoint issue. I would either use the resource method or the ..."
- 1 hour ago10/26/20 at 2:48 pm (UTC)
OWEN HOLT published a new E-Learning Example Rise 360: Card Trick
"This out of the (card) box example uses both Rise 360 and Storyline 360 to create a cool card trick effect. View this project in ac..."
- 4 days ago10/22/20 at 2:30 pm (UTC)
- 4 days ago10/22/20 at 1:48 pm (UTC)
OWEN HOLT replied to the discussion Cornerstone - Error - "No valid files were encountered"
"This might be a feature enablement issue with your CSOD implementation. https://help.csod.com/help/csod_0/Content/Integrations/Lear..."
- 5 days ago10/21/20 at 1:24 pm (UTC)
OWEN HOLT replied to the discussion Tools for tracking course development and/or maintaining a course library
"+1 for Trello"
- 6 days ago10/20/20 at 4:16 pm (UTC)
- 6 days ago10/20/20 at 2:27 pm (UTC)
"Where / how are you creating the glossary?"
- 6 days ago10/20/20 at 1:41 pm (UTC)
"Nicely done Sarah."
- 7 days ago10/19/20 at 9:56 pm (UTC)
"This is helpful and seems to work for me (so far). :-)"
- 7 days ago10/19/20 at 3:44 pm (UTC)
"If your courses are created in Storyline, you can build in a course "license expiration". See discussion here: https://community.art..."
- 10 days ago10/16/20 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
"Great tip Mark. I'll have to try this out with a Storyline block I was recently experiencing this gap issue with. It isn't very intuitive..."
- 13 days ago10/13/20 at 1:47 pm (UTC)
"I've also experienced this but it seems to happen more frequently with our users who are using I.E. versus those that are on Chrome. "
- 14 days ago10/12/20 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
"If created in Storyline, save a copy of the .story file. In the player menu, check the "resources" box. Add the copied.story file to the ..."
- 17 days ago10/09/20 at 9:04 pm (UTC)
"The site has specific code it is looking for. Try using the iFrame code created by your destination url: <iframe id="/tours/wMVgLPn1KI..."
- 17 days ago10/09/20 at 3:26 pm (UTC)
"Amy, I wonder if they were asking you to test it on Scorm Cloud? When you publish a course, one of your options is to publish for a..."
- 20 days ago10/06/20 at 1:40 pm (UTC)
"How/where are you publishing to? If this is on your own site or a company LMS, you might be able to modify the published HTML pages to ac..."
- 20 days ago10/06/20 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
OWEN HOLT commented on the article Using Animation Techniques to Create Countdown Timers in E-Learning #298
"Cross posting from Challenges #275 and #150: All magic relies on distraction and motion is a great way to achieve it. It doesn't even ..."
- 21 days ago10/05/20 at 5:53 pm (UTC)
"All magic relies on distraction and motion is a great way to achieve it. It doesn't even have to be "pretty" or "polished". Check out my..."
- 21 days ago10/05/20 at 5:43 pm (UTC)
"The Storyline variables are kind of held "at arms length". I haven't investigated this but I've always assumed they are held in an ..."
- 26 days ago09/30/20 at 6:23 pm (UTC)
OWEN HOLT replied to the discussion Recommendations for Returning to Work during COVID-10 course
"Hello Miriam, My suggestion would be to keep it focused on actual work environment/procedural changes. We opted to do an informational vi..."
- 26 days ago09/30/20 at 6:07 pm (UTC)
OWEN HOLT started a new discussion Card Trick from my Cognitive Bias Course (Storyline + Rise = Magic)
"Do you need some inspiration on how to leverage the strengths/features of Storyline and Rise together? Have you ever considered dra..."
- 26 days ago09/30/20 at 5:03 pm (UTC)
OWEN HOLT replied to the discussion Everything we know about Cornerstone on Demand and Storyline!
"I clearly missed the append check box when versioning so now my users see both versions. Can I deactivate or remove the prior v..."
- 26 days ago09/30/20 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"You could tweak this slightly to improve the user experience: On your first result slide, add a trigger on your success layer to jump to ..."
- 27 days ago09/29/20 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
OWEN HOLT replied to the discussion Add captured screen of quiz selection into feedback layer?
"I agree Andreas. Using a pre-selected screen shot with different states (for the different selections) might be a much easier way to go. ..."
- 27 days ago09/29/20 at 2:09 pm (UTC)