"Thank you! Lots of great updates lately! Patrick O'Brien "
- over 2 years ago06/23/20 at 7:35 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Leslie. I searched support for this topic, but didn't find any related discussion. Is there a "known issues" list somewhere? I hop..."
- almost 3 years ago03/26/20 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
Patrick OBrien started a new discussion Screen capture pause function doesn't really pause
"Wondering if this is a known issue. While screen recording in Storyline, the pause function does not prevent the capture of clicks within..."
- almost 3 years ago03/25/20 at 7:15 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lauren, thanks for following up. I have both the .ppt deck and the storyline file in a local drive, not being synced. I am confused ab..."
- almost 3 years ago03/16/20 at 6:30 pm (UTC)
"Well, I opened each slide deck (5 of them) and they all are set to 1 as you suggest. I tried re-setting one of the decks to 1, saving it,..."
- almost 3 years ago03/14/20 at 11:18 pm (UTC)
Patrick OBrien started a new discussion No thumbnails generated on PowerPoint Import
"I was wondering if anyone else is seeing an issue that thumbnails are not generated for slides imported from PowerPoint? Even in Slide Vi..."
- almost 3 years ago03/13/20 at 10:51 pm (UTC)
"ANSWERED: My PC setup was using the laptop (Lenovo) closed, with 2 external monitors connected. When I simply opened my laptop, the probl..."
- almost 3 years ago01/30/20 at 1:17 am (UTC)
"Thank you - i was trying to add "align center" to my Quick Access Toolbar, which can't be done from the Home > Arrange buttons. Needed..."
- 3 years ago12/17/19 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
"Well, after uninstalling/reinstalling, SL no longer crashes, but the recording simply vanishes. I record a few clicks in a process, END, ..."
- 3 years ago12/16/19 at 10:38 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Katie. I will try these steps this morning. Yes i am on my local drive and not syncing the folder anywhere. "
- 3 years ago12/16/19 at 3:53 pm (UTC)
"also i am hoping the recording is saved somewhere..."
- 3 years ago12/13/19 at 10:07 pm (UTC)