Peter Rushton commented on the download PowerPoint: No-Fail Strategies for Freelance Success
"Thanks - an easy-to-customize-for-additional-drill-down-links template"
- over 2 years ago02/21/18 at 6:15 pm (UTC)
"Had a quick look at Coursera -- and would suggest looking there first if looking for this type of learning experience. It seems a much be..."
- almost 3 years ago10/31/17 at 11:14 pm (UTC)
"edX is online and free to audit Not always a huge fan of the edX platform -- but free is free -- and edX offers a range of courses that ..."
- almost 3 years ago10/31/17 at 5:07 pm (UTC)
"I never thought about using the selection pane in this context - nice add on for me. Thanks."
- over 5 years ago02/18/15 at 4:22 pm (UTC)
"I see Studio 13 allows content to be published for Flash, HTML5 and the iPad - presumably because of Apple and Flash. It would be inter..."
- over 5 years ago01/29/15 at 5:58 pm (UTC)
Peter Rushton commented on the article 4 Tips to Promote Transfer of New Skills to the Job
"I am still very much in learning mode, so I appreciate these thoughtful - and thought provoking - articles. I find them very engaging and..."
- over 5 years ago01/29/15 at 4:59 pm (UTC)
"The nice thing about these tips is they are easy to retro-fit into a review of existing content - especially for those of us new to ID, l..."
- over 5 years ago01/28/15 at 5:59 pm (UTC)
"I've been around PowerPoint for a number of years, but it never fails to amaze me how much more there is to know. Thanks for this - very ..."
- almost 6 years ago12/08/14 at 5:44 pm (UTC)
"Note to self: 2010 links directly."
- almost 6 years ago12/03/14 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
"In a previous job, we used a very effective blended presentation: directed e-learning modules with follow-up f2f - so, agree, el and clas..."
- almost 6 years ago12/02/14 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
"Hi Anna - can you elaborate a little? I think I am reading that mind maps and org charts make a good user interface for interactive desig..."
- almost 6 years ago12/02/14 at 6:41 pm (UTC)
"Clara, you just made my day! I may not be a freelancer (yet) but "been there and done that." Wisdom based on reality for sure ;~))"
- almost 6 years ago12/02/14 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
Peter Rushton replied to the discussion Would you use You and Your for a drug and alcohol awareness module?
"Listen to the force, George. Your misgivings, misplaced are not. "
- almost 6 years ago12/02/14 at 2:39 am (UTC)
Peter Rushton replied to the discussion Difference between training, education, and learning?
"Learning is what the participant does; training is what the trainer does; and education is what a larger institution does. I think skill ..."
- almost 6 years ago12/02/14 at 2:31 am (UTC)
"Works for me - thanks!"
- almost 6 years ago11/30/14 at 10:28 pm (UTC)
Peter Rushton commented on the article Instructional Design Basics for E-Learning Development
"This is why I like this forum: lots of discussion from different and educated perspectives - and as a newbie, ideas are valuable. Ma..."
- almost 6 years ago11/28/14 at 9:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi - I was wondering if there were preferred screen resolutions for recording? Thanks."
- almost 6 years ago11/27/14 at 6:04 am (UTC)
"Hi Sharon - great question - and as someone who spends too much time on Lynda.com I can tell you multiple voices can be a welcomed break...."
- almost 6 years ago11/27/14 at 6:01 am (UTC)
"Hi Nicole - nice job on the demo - love the converging animations. Wish all EL was that quick and informative ;~)) This reply also gives..."
- almost 6 years ago11/24/14 at 1:54 pm (UTC)
"You guys are a bad influence! I decided to put together a PPT video for YouTube on PPT Shortcuts - inspired by a previous post (Your top..."
- almost 6 years ago11/23/14 at 3:58 pm (UTC)
"70:20:10 - It is interesting that the original research for this was done in the 1980's and later published in 1996 - all essentially pre..."
- almost 6 years ago11/23/14 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
"May be slightly off topic - but one thing we did with learning objectives in a previous company was to reuse them as a summary sheet at t..."
- almost 6 years ago11/22/14 at 3:09 pm (UTC)
"Hi Adele: Thanks for the 70-20-10 link. I am still digesting the commentary but 2 things came to mind (I know, collision ;~)) First, if..."
- almost 6 years ago11/22/14 at 3:05 pm (UTC)
"I'm on a bit of a internal rant with myself over learning vs. training - so I had to respond to Adele's quote "... that training should a..."
- almost 6 years ago11/22/14 at 2:20 am (UTC)