Richard Hill replied to the discussion Another daft question .... how does publishing to ios work
"Storyline will always make the flash file and store it accordingly in the publish folder. When you check HTML5 it simply adds more to th..."
- almost 4 years ago04/20/16 at 5:03 pm (UTC)
- almost 4 years ago04/20/16 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
"Also(if you need to keep a layer open) click on the cog wheel of your layers, and make sure that the base layer>"prevent the user from..."
- almost 4 years ago04/20/16 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
"If anyone finds this thread. You can now lock the seekbar in Storyline 2. It is located in the Player Properties where you can pull down..."
- almost 4 years ago04/20/16 at 2:51 pm (UTC)
Richard Hill replied to the discussion Importing interactive HTML5 content to Storyline2 (e.g. from Adobe Animate CC)
"You can use the Html 5 or swiffy for embedding into a course, but in order to have data pass between the two. (ie. press an html5 button ..."
- almost 4 years ago04/17/16 at 1:34 pm (UTC)
"Excellent Job Javi!"
- 4 years ago03/04/16 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
"But Please return the letter!"
- 4 years ago03/02/16 at 1:31 am (UTC)
"Hi Jackie, I use an Electrovoice Re20 along with a Shure x2u (xlr to usb converter). It's a very versatile mic that is used by many bro..."
- 4 years ago02/29/16 at 12:21 am (UTC)
Richard Hill replied to the discussion What's your favorite handwriting font & how do you use it?
"Don't forget the iPad app iFontMaker! It packs some serious font maker tools for less than $10. I made these first 2 which I use consta..."
- over 4 years ago10/30/15 at 8:13 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley, will do."
- over 4 years ago10/30/15 at 11:38 am (UTC)
"I built my own UI on the top most layer, and unfortunately discovered the lack of z-ordering. So my fix to keep my UI always on top was ..."
- over 4 years ago10/29/15 at 4:36 pm (UTC)