"Thank you. To connect the dials, select the dial desingtab, and change the variable of one dial, so both use the same variable. Add the s..."
- over 3 years ago10/29/18 at 9:54 pm (UTC)
"You saved the best dial for last! :)"
- over 3 years ago10/29/18 at 8:27 pm (UTC)
"Hi Cindy, Looks good, You can even make it more smooth by adding animations to the states , when the pic changes. https://www.youtube...."
- over 3 years ago10/26/18 at 9:07 am (UTC)
"A lazy afternoon-planner: fill in the schedule and dial the clock. Link: http://challenge.leerjeslim.nl/"
- over 3 years ago10/23/18 at 9:06 pm (UTC)
"I will not mention the matrix anymore :) WOW! Thats it! In holland we have a proverb, I did hear the clocks ringing , but I Didn't..."
- over 3 years ago10/05/18 at 7:49 am (UTC)
"There's one more thing. When you unlock the background, edit states, and move it, then you'll see the states are animated fade ins and o..."
- over 3 years ago10/04/18 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
"You also could have combed your beard before the shoot :) For the next unboxing with jeff I propose a bottle of viking beard oil. Tha..."
- over 3 years ago10/02/18 at 9:29 am (UTC)
"I liked the box with the money better than the one with toilet paper :D creative use of the slider! Nice."
- over 3 years ago10/02/18 at 9:24 am (UTC)
Robin Weggeman commented on the article Using Pro-Con Lists in E-Learning to Help Learners Make Better Choices #208
"Here's mine, I see now Yingying also used the Weight of Arguments. Nice thing to be able to add your own argument. Well thought of! ..."
- over 3 years ago10/01/18 at 3:57 pm (UTC)
Robin Weggeman commented on the article Designing More Engaging Software Simulations in E-Learning #194
"https://robinweggeman.articulate-online.com/3762066026 Here's a Softsim, mostly created with SL3. Its about adding Transparency to th..."
- over 3 years ago09/30/18 at 10:23 pm (UTC)
"Thats excactly what was missing in my post above. Dont feel alone, there more of us out there.... :)"
- over 3 years ago09/28/18 at 4:13 pm (UTC)
"My day looks a little different. I do have to say that I am, my own team, In my organisation Im the only EL-dev. Therefore I can work ..."
- over 3 years ago09/28/18 at 1:46 pm (UTC)
Robin Weggeman commented on the article To Be or Not to Be a Freelance E-Learning Designer?
"That's excactly it, Daniel, I worked hard in my company to get them into E-Learning. Now that E-Learning is a part of their normal learn..."
- over 3 years ago09/28/18 at 12:42 pm (UTC)
- over 3 years ago09/26/18 at 12:17 pm (UTC)
Robin Weggeman commented on the article Share Your Most App-Preciated Tools and Utilities for E-Learning #6
"Hi Sean, First off, What a great Voice you have....Im so jealous. Thanx for the levelator. Im gonna use it from now on! Just drop t..."
- over 3 years ago09/21/18 at 9:35 am (UTC)
- over 3 years ago09/19/18 at 12:45 pm (UTC)