"Thanks Adam, i'll definitely give these a go. Yes we do own the videos, so an embed or using "insert video from website" might work also...."
- 5 years ago02/24/15 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi both, That's a big help Adam, and makes sense to me - i did wonder how the web object would obscure something that wasn't on the slid..."
- 5 years ago02/23/15 at 4:08 pm (UTC)
"Also, should have mentioned it's the same for us - an IE11 issue."
- 5 years ago02/23/15 at 3:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi Adam/Emily, I've had the same issue with some of our users - a web object on the slide (in this case a Youtube vid as web object) is s..."
- 5 years ago02/23/15 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
Roddy Munro started a new discussion zoom images and youtube
"Hi All, I have a zoomable image and youtube video on the same slide. My problem is, when the image is clicked on to enlarge, it sits behi..."
- over 7 years ago08/31/12 at 6:58 am (UTC)
"Magnus Nirell said: Roddy, Can you tell me if you always get this message when you try to save to your network? Hi Magnus, No - th..."
- almost 8 years ago05/14/12 at 1:14 am (UTC)
"Just in case this could help someone else, the problem was with saving to a network drive. Saving to a USB stick worked."
- almost 8 years ago05/11/12 at 7:07 am (UTC)
"Will do - thanks Brian"
- almost 8 years ago05/11/12 at 5:17 am (UTC)
Roddy Munro started a new discussion Storyline saving issue
"Hi all, I'm having trouble saving a Storyline project - I get an error message which states that the project file is being used by anothe..."
- almost 8 years ago05/11/12 at 3:28 am (UTC)