Sid Sinclair replied to the discussion Is anyone else finding that the Storyline 360 build released this week is crashing?
"I've had some bizarre behavior with v3.10 published courses. -Quiz slides showing "next" and "previous", even though "submit" is the onl..."
- over 2 years ago11/29/17 at 9:32 pm (UTC)
"OMG!! This is hands down the best thing I've ever seen done in Storyline! I'm totally starting to rethink my level of skill! LOL!!"
- over 2 years ago09/13/17 at 5:47 pm (UTC)
"Is there any update on this issue? Not only would this would be a huge help in customer review, but we also publish to a global organizat..."
- 5 years ago02/18/15 at 3:44 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! I didn't find my file, but it was lost due to user error (I clicked "don't save" when exiting). I had hoped the auto-save was th..."
- 5 years ago01/29/15 at 3:57 pm (UTC)
"I've been looking all over for the location of an auto-save file with no success. I've got "show hidden files" enabled, but it's not in t..."
- 5 years ago01/29/15 at 3:42 am (UTC)
"I must say, "Your text is far more fun than regular Lorem speak"! =)"
- 5 years ago01/13/15 at 8:52 pm (UTC)
Sid Sinclair started a new discussion Is it possible to replace a only the quiz in a published course?
"We need to alter a quiz within a course for which we do not have access to the original story files. Is it possible to simply replace the..."
- over 5 years ago10/28/14 at 4:09 pm (UTC)
"Hi there! I had the same problem. What I found to be a work around is: C Create a new Story file Build a normal slide with the markers...."
- over 7 years ago11/30/12 at 7:57 am (UTC)