"Thanks Adrian. This thread shows how to change states when the user does something. My issue is about the character's state changing at..."
- over 11 years ago08/22/12 at 7:16 pm (UTC)
Steve Lyne started a new discussion Changing States Automatically
"I have viewed the tutorials on States and the Timeline. Can anyone tell me if there is a way of changing a character's state with no act..."
- over 11 years ago08/22/12 at 6:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi dave, Unfortunately its apple stuff. It's to be used in Inpendent schools, many of which have an inordinate over-dependendence on App..."
- over 11 years ago03/25/12 at 9:07 pm (UTC)
"G'day David, I'm in Tamworth and use Articulate (almost) exclusively) to develop customised training materials for different industry gro..."
- over 11 years ago03/25/12 at 8:29 pm (UTC)
Steve Lyne commented on the article Use an Engage Labeled Graphic to Create a Hover-Over Effect in Your Course
"Love it....so useful!!"
- over 12 years ago08/10/11 at 10:37 pm (UTC)
"I agree with Charles about the possibility of blended learning. When doing an Articulate course with Charles in SF in 2009 I recall the..."
- over 12 years ago08/03/11 at 8:52 pm (UTC)
"I have been freelancing using only Articulate for about 3 years. I have a background in education, including having been a school Princi..."
- over 12 years ago08/03/11 at 8:32 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for your replies folks. Bobbie, I'm publishing to podcasts through Articulate Presenter. Tom, access for the blind is a great i..."
- over 12 years ago03/23/11 at 10:41 pm (UTC)
Steve Lyne started a new discussion Player Templates
"Hi, I have created a custom player template based on my client's corporate colours. Does anyone know how I can copy that template t..."
- over 12 years ago03/10/11 at 4:34 pm (UTC)