"Very bad user experience! Very frustrating and now people will think something is wrong with module if they keep clicking next and nothi..."
- almost 10 years ago11/12/13 at 8:17 am (UTC)
"I should clarify - I am trying to add the message. I know how to force people to go through slides but I would like to be able to have ..."
- almost 10 years ago11/08/13 at 10:22 am (UTC)
Susan Foley started a new discussion Forward Button Message
"In '09 there was a setting you could put on forward button. You were able to force people to go through the slides and only go allow the..."
- almost 10 years ago11/08/13 at 9:08 am (UTC)
"Finally figured it out. In '13 their is a menu setting that is outside of player setting. That was set to locked so that basically disa..."
- almost 10 years ago11/08/13 at 8:06 am (UTC)
"I have even tried to set prev button through branching and it doesn't go to the slide I setup in branching."
- almost 10 years ago11/08/13 at 7:52 am (UTC)
"no luck...I had my navigation already set to that. Any other ideas? "
- almost 10 years ago11/08/13 at 7:50 am (UTC)
Susan Foley started a new discussion "PREV" button - Previous slide button not working
"When I publish my slides in presenter '13 to articulate online the previous slide button doesn't work...any ideas on what the issue might..."
- almost 10 years ago11/07/13 at 11:25 am (UTC)
Susan Foley started a new discussion lost player template - how do you import player templates from '09
"I need to use the exact player template that I was using in '09 for '13. I opened my ppt and it upgraded to new version of presenter but..."
- almost 10 years ago11/05/13 at 1:24 pm (UTC)
"Nope - save as save's a version of it but it strips out any custom items that were added. Have tried this multiple times and now I can't..."
- 11 years ago07/30/12 at 11:52 am (UTC)
Susan Foley started a new discussion saving template from project
"I have an articulate package that was delivered to me from a vendor. I want to edit the template and I can't figure out how to access th..."
- 11 years ago07/30/12 at 8:51 am (UTC)